Hey there,
I heard of this 24 hour fitness. What is that? Another dieting plan? I would really like to have some more information about this 24 hour fitness.
Thanx for replies!

Are from the US? 24 hour fitness is a health club and national fitness center. It has locations all over US, while the size of the club and it’s facilities vary by club type and it’s location.
24 hour fitness has 3 types of clubs. Fitness/Active is one of them and is usually under 25000 square feet and offer pure fitness, weight training, cardio equipment, locker rooms and some of them even baby sitting. Sport Clubs is the second type of 24 hour fitness clubs. These types of clubs are over 35,000 square feet. Besides fitness and facilities that are offered by fitness and active clubs, they additionally offer basketball and racquet courts, pools. Sporting or super sport clubs are the biggest in size and offer- additional services are day spas, towel services, executive locker rooms and tanning beds.
I find 24 hour fitness convenient, because it is always open and I don’t have to reschedule thing to get to the gym. As you see, this is not a dieting plan, since it has nothing to do with diets, just with exercise… but that also big part of a healthy diet. In 24 hour fitness are also specialists that can help you with your diets.
24 hour fitness requires membership and it varies from $130 to $300 for 90 days depends on the club you are signing in.
I hope this helped you understood 24 hour fitness. I am using it and I find it very appropriate due to the fact that it’s open 24/ 7. I find this great!