I need some info about physical fitness - what is that about precisely? I was thinking of starting with regular aerobic and now I have heard that physical fitness is even better choice. So I would appreciate if someone tells me the difference for I always thought that aerobic and fitness or physical fitness whatever are the same thing? Thanks!

Basically it is the same thing about or on other words aerobic comes in physical fitness package. So if you are just starting the aerobic would be good for you and when you come to the point where you are performing anaerobic activities focused ob the specific sport than it is physical fitness. Anyway all of those terms including physical fitness are due to provide you speed, flexibility, coordination, body shape, muscular and cardio strength but if you ask me the best result of physical fitness is the emotional and mental benefit you reach by doing it.