Dawn, thank you so much for all your much needed advice at a time when I really, really needed it! I sent my hubby to the Co-op health food store and they didn't carry it. I don't have my credit card activated to buy on line yet, either. When I looked up Vega, though, I say like bars and powder.......is the powder what you were talking about or is it premixed? I definitely need something to regulate me quickly. The last BM from above was from only 3 days of constipation and it turned out to be a 4hour ordeal!
Thanks again for all your concern, I'm doing better, had diareah like stool with very little blood, then more diareha with no blood. I'm hoping that maybe the tear was itsy, bitsy? I have to say however, the blood that came out after that 4hr ordeal was scary! Hugs-Wendy

Lisa, thank you for getting back with me on your symptoms, and I'm so sorry you've had added ickyness from the percs. I totally relate to what you're saying about our life revolving around our Bm's! It's hard to go very far from home, because you just never know! We will see if I bleed when I have a normal BM again, and if I do, I will call my doctor. The doctor that helped me through my 4hr. ordeal was the doc on call, so not sure if my doc even knows what happened. I'm uncomfortable most of the time, but try to only take the percs at night when I've been moving around all day. I also take percs and valium if I start having trouble with a BM(as fast as I can!) I get the muscle spasms too, when I least expect them. I call them "shooters". I got a real doozy of a shooter today. I was working for my mom and dad, which was my first day so far from home, and thank goodness it was just my mom and I there at the time. My mom stubbed her toe and hollered, then I got a shooter and howled too! My mom thought I was making fun of her until I told her what happened! It was quite funny........Anyways, thanks hun for your prayers....and You will be in my thoughts and prayers tonight as well. Let us know how your appt. goes on Friday, Ok? Hugs, Wendy

Dark Red, how are you doing? Hugs, Wendy

Wow, somehow there was a glitch, and I got told I was a guest? So Lisa, Dawn and DarkRed, if it says guest and it's signed Wendy, then you'll know its me. Looks like theres a lot of new posts while I've been away. I have a lot of catching up to do!-Wendy

I think we've lost Yellow bless her! I hope she comes back tommorrow, she's not feeling too good today! I'm whracking my brain to think of other cures, did you ever use Lydocan Wendy? On another post the two people said that their surgeon told them to not put ANYTHING on theirs, just one doctor mentioned Lydocane to numb the area! Just wondering if you've been told that, so we can tell Yellow! Have a good night!

Heheh Lisa you are funny. :-) (that hole knowing butt thing) You really made me laugh there.
Well it seams that it well be few very important weeks in your life. I hope by the end you will no longer have you health problem, and your husband will have his job. This can be little hard on children as well. They still don't know where will they go to school. You have to encourage them with this issue. They can feel pushed away here a little bit.
And going to your parents for few days can help you a lot. I know you have mentioned that your mother didn't let you do anything around the house for 4th of July. Well if she does this again I think it will help you a lot.

Well Wendy I have to say that I am all good. But I'm little sad because of you guys. You are still in problems. I hope that it will o soon.

To our own reality show "the Crack of Dawn" group! Oh my gosh, I was away for only 2 days and I missed so many posts! Lisa, your apptointment is today! I know this sounds strange, but I'm as eager to hear of how it goes as if it was my own appt.! Good news I hope, I hope-yeppers.

Dawn- oh, my gosh girl, I was laughing so hard from your posts, that I kept telling my husband(who for the first time was TRYING to sleep next to me), "Dawn said we should name our group Crack of Dawn, isn't that hilarious!" and "she's calling the pillow Sawyer!"and on and on I did this while I was rolling, until I heard him snoring. That guy can sleep through anything! I couldn't go to sleep for about an hour after that! Thanks alot! :-) :-P LOLI absolutely love your sense of humor!
Now.........Brain surgery, OMG! How can a brain that has that much creativity have ANYTHING wrong with it? You have been such a joy, and such an inspiration to this group! Please keep us posted on what's going on with your health as well! What is your next step and since you had a problem with the percs, what are you taking for pain control?
To answer your question about Linocaine, yes, I was prescribed this. It was my ritual for a while to put on linocaine, have coffee, take percs, valium and have the baby wipes ready and the sitz bath prepared. Oh and prayer, lots and lots of prayer! I read on one thread that this surgery made a man into a prayful man!

Dark Red! Thanks for looking for me when I went missing! I'm doing better now. 3 steps forward and one step back kind of thing.
You had said that you were interested in diet and fitness? What do you like to do?

Yellow ???, sorry I forgot the rest of your call name, but anyways, I hope you are still reading these posts, even if you are in too much pain to answer. We understand what you're going through and this can be a very lonely surgery without friends. If you still want to talk, we welcome crying, laughing, sharing and just plain listening. We're here if you need us!

I was thinking, maybe we should start a new topic (thread) and call it, of course, "the Crack of Dawn", surviving a hemorriodectomy (or rectal sugery) What does everyone think?

Hugs-Wendy

Oh, Lisa, you were saying how both you and Dawn ripped with your babies? I did as well because my first child was 1 ounce shy of 9lbs, but I don't know how big his head curcumfurance was because I pushed and pushed for so long............They finially had to pull help me out by using forceps! So when he finially came out, his head was cone shaped! My husband immediately called his dad to give him the news and said "Dad! He looks just like you!"
LOL! True story...........thankfully his head went back to normal after about an hour.
Hugs-Wendy

Hi Wendy: Before I forget the Vega drink I use is the CHOCOLATE powder, you mix 2 scoops with either water or skim milk! I use the milk! And it's CHOCOLATE!!

I didn't have brain surgery!! - even though there are MANY in this world who think I should ;-) XD - I have a rare syndrome called Gorlins Syndrome, I get skin cancer constantly, I have bone problems etc etc.! So I have about 7 places of cancer on my head and he had to surgically remove 3 of them but they were so deep, he didn't know if he could sow them together, leave it open or a skin graft! THUS the questionable remarks about taking them from my behind!!! LOL And since my bottom rarely gets air, never mind seeing sunlight!!! I thought I would look like a Zebra!!! ;-) o.O XD So I was glad that he was able to sew me up, even though he left that lovely ridge between my eyes!!! The good thing is, due to the fact that I can't wax there for a few weeks, my eyebrows WILL become one shortly and the hair WILL cover the groove!!!! XD XD ;-)

On the Vega link I think they show places to get their products! So try that! I am TOTALLY regular when I take it! And my hair is luxuriant!!!! LOL! Thus the EYEBROW!!!!! B-)

I am British - so thus I am stubborn - so when the doctors and nurses said "Breathe and don't push" I was like "You can't tell me what to do!!!!!" Pushed them out - with my incredible pelvic muslces ( I swear I could play ping pong!!!!!! LOL) and WHAM Both came out and I was left with The GrandCanyon!!!!!!! My fault!!! I had a Chinese Doctor deliver my 2nd child - the biggest one - and I always remember her saying "I NEVAR SEEN THIN LI THAT BEFOOR!!!" o.O o.O o.O I bet to this day, she still doesn't have children!!! ;-) 8-| I think she was more traumatized than I was!!! LOL

Speaking of Sawyer!!!!! You know I would just pay to see him brush his teeth!!!! I'll tell you and only you ;-) a little secret! I have the BIGGEST crush on Viego Mortsen - he was Strider/Aaragon in The Lord of the Rings movies!! I actually have a 6 ft cardboard cutout of him in my basement!!!! He is right next to my washing machine! And my husband can't understand why I'm ALWAYS washing clothes!!!!! LOL "Oh honey your socks are dirty, let me was them for you!!!!" ;-) Heh whatever it takes to keep mommy happy!!!

Anyway my cyber friends, I have to go do some washing!!!! Lots of LOVE to all! and Lisa I'm thinking of you and we ALL have our fingers and toes and skin tags crossed for you!!!! ;-)

Dawn, you have to quit making me laugh so hard! How do you expect my skin tags to heal properly if you keep making me laugh? XD

OK, so it looks like I'll be renewing my credit card for online purchases so I can get me some chocolate Vega. I def want to be regular and have amazing hair!

So, with this disease you have, you must know every sign of skin cancer. You probably have a doctor that knows you fairly well by now too. How long did it take them to figure out what was wrong?

Dawn, have you ever thought about writing a book? You have so much info on these, but even more amazing is your sense of humor. I'd buy it! :-D
hugs, Wendy

I started once and became depressed!!!! XD i have been attacked by 20 + animals including 2 Giraffes, 1 horse, 1 lion cub, dogs, cats, bats, squirrels, a BEAVER!!!!!! - I did fall in it's home but nevertheless, there was no need for him to grab my throat!! ;-) - A shark wouldn't leave me alone, kept swimming between my legs, granted it was 12 inches long but that's not the point!!! MORE homeless people than I can count!!!! I've been pooped on by more birds than I can count!!! They say it's good luck! But like I said "The person that said that, was STANDING NEXT to the person with poop on his/her head"!!!! XD ;-)

I am 45 and it took all that time for them to put together what all the weird things I've had were! I went into a leading Dermatologists Office - he's the leading professor at our University, he started asking me questions and I was like "OK buddy lets talk about my head shall we" he said "Someone has dropped the ball with you Dawn and you have Gorlins Syndrome et. etc." I was like this o.O I said "Oh thank Goodness, I was this close to joining The Scientologists!!!!" He had to get used to my sense of humour really quickly!!!

Why buy the book when you can get it for free on here! Anyway NO one would believe it, including being run over by a bus!!!!! ALL TRUE!!!!! LOL

Ok, everyone.... Lisa's in the house... Haller!!! Don't know how to spell.. LOL....

Dawn, Wendy, DR! DR for Dr. Red..... ha ha.. okay, I had my doctor's appt today and here's what he said.... DR if you are a boy, you may not want to read this! There's TMI.... Well first of all, I had to have a pap test... (yes us lovely chicks love to have this done once a year) NOT! He said that I had some fluids in the vajayy j, as Dawn calls it... well to his knowledge he said this would be normal since its so close to my bum and as much trauma as my body has been through, that my body is still trying to heal from 2 very painful surgeries... I was wondering if I had maybe gotten a fistua but he said he did not see one... So anyways, he does not look at butts everyday (well ok, so he does but not really) if that makes sense???? He is not a rectal doctor, he's a OBGYN... Well he looked and said it looks like there is no infection going on (really nice to know) and it looks as I'm am healing properly (Shewww Ewwwhhh)... He just said my body is still trying to heal, so thats why I'm still in pain and such but everything seems to be ok.... So THANK YOU for your prayers!!!! God listens! I read that too Wendy about the guy who said he became closer to God during all of this... So yes I'm still uncomfortable and no I don't have BM's everyday ( I need that VEGA)... Dawn, send me some! Ha ha... I do need to try this product! I can't stand taking those senekots and colace... my poor stomach hurts all the time because its all bunged up... I lost 11 pounds! So ladies... move over cuz my butt is hot!!!! Literally, it burns! LOL So again, thank you for all of your cares and concerns and prayers and making me laugh and allowing me to be a friend to you and pray for all of you too!!! I will write back tomorrow, I had been on the road all day and needless to say, i want to go lay down, take my xanax, pain pill and sleep!!!! Thats my meds Wendy.. .LOL... I don't have Valium but I have Xanax... It helps me calm down so much, especially since what I've been through the past couple of months...

DR- Sorry you had to hear all that... I guess I should tell you my middle name now! LOL...... You know so much about me and we don't know a whole lot about you! You are too shy.... Open up, tell us some juicy stuff!!! Let yourself free..... We can't see you.... LOL Hugs to you too... :$

Nighty night gals and well boys if any are in here... LOL..

Wendy, thank you for your prayers and I'm happy you are feeling better!!!! I've been praying for you too hon... ;-)

Dawn, well you are just too much... You are so funny!! I'm praying for you and your health as well, you naughty little girl you!!! Hanging up pictures of other men down in your basement to go do your dirty laundry... Ok, who is the trailer park trash now?????? LOL... Rolling all over on the floor if I could get down there and get back up... Ha ha.. .I'm almost as old as you are!! And yes that man is HOT! He he... We are so bad.... Hugs to you to.... Love ya bunches.... :-D

I am so glad! you sound like a weight has been taken off a tag!!!!!! ;-) XD I'm worried about yellow! We haven't heard from her! I hope you are OK honey!!!!

Hi everybody,
I'm really happy to see this thread getting funnier and funnier form day to day. :-) You are now posting so many funny things.
And DR for Dr. Red. Nice one. :-)
Well Lisa you don't have to be sorry for me hearing all this. I've been to other threads here, where they also post very personal stuff. Hey that's why the forum is here. :-) It just good that you have some positive news. You really needed this. When are you going to you parents house?
I am a male but little too old to be a boy. :-) But thanks for that, it makes me feel younger. :-) Well maybe I am a little shy but don't have too much to share. I just really enjoy talking to you guys. :-)

And I think that Yellow Ledbetter is a song from Pearl Jam. Am I right Yellow?

I think Yellow might be getting ready for her wedding! and too busy to talk to us about everything. We wish you all the luck and joy in the world honey! And we all hope you have a lovely PAINFREE day! I've just celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary - I was a Child bride from Romania!!! NOT! XD So enjoy your day honey!

I believe that you have to laugh to heal!!! It can be very painful to do so sometimes, but I know and science has proved it that when we laugh we release endorphines that help us relax and is a pain reliever! So does making love, but I prefer laughing! Even though I have been known to do both!!!! ;-) XD XD XD I know WTMI!!!

I always say that "when I met my husband he had hair ALL the way down his back! Now he has hair all over it!!!!" and "When I met my husband I had hair down to my waist, now my breasts are!!!" (tm) ;-) ;-) XD XD

How is everyone doing today - I suppose we should get back on topic at somepoint! I am supposed to be a "Supporter" and support yous peoples!!!

Lisa, SO HAPPY TO HEAR THE GOOD NEWS!!!! :-D :-D You sound in such a good mood. Good for you! I bet I have a lot ........ wait Chahuahua in my face can't see to type. OMG, she's so cute. I have two. One is 3lbs and one is 9lbs. The big one is in my lap. She's yellow, with crooked teeth and an underbite. She's perfect. Her ears stand straight up and she's so loving, she will stay and sleep in any position you hold her in. I bought her a month before I lost my last baby. She had a bad case of kennel cough and nursing her back to health gave me something lovable to hug and hold. Her name is angel Molly(the dog). She's so good with kids, too!

ANYways about the "juicy fruit"............So the one time I went to look in the mirror at my butt to actually see what it looked like(big mistake!), I saw lots of the same, probably from the V part that Dawn was talking about. I just thought I was ovulating!
So, we're both normal. I am, by the way, around the same age as well. I'm 42 at the end of this month.

Dawn, my goodness! Good thing your not a cat or you'd have gone through all your lives already! Although I've not been attacked by animals or told I have an incurable disease (yet), I HAVE had a bird poop on my head twice. Also, I've rolled in a car at 90mph, been robbed with a pistol to the back of my head and asked if I wanted to die (I said no, o.O of course), been held up with a sawed off shot gun while getting hot chocolate at a conveinence store (they wanted our purses and the car), and have been caught up in a rip tide while swimming in the ocean, and the latest that I just went through therapy for was being rear ended at a high speed while simply driving home.....................Yeah, when we're old and even if we're in diapers, we better still get some respect! 8)

One added note, though.......I would take any of these over having a shark between my legs (even 12 in., because that's not the point) ! ! ! ! XD

Dark Red, How are you doing? I didn't know that you were a (young, of course) guy! :O How did Lisa pick up on that? Anyways, we've bared it all now, so you're one of our group with all our TMI and all! :$ XD Well, OK, we'll share. Keep talking to us! XD

Hugs to all- Wendy

Yellow, If you get a chance to read this, I wish you all the best with your wedding! :-)

Hi my buddies! I'm okay today, just feeling really sick to my stomach... I had no BM yesterday or today yet, so like "Dawn" says, its all bunged up and it makes me feel like I want to just puke.... Ugh, sigh.... Blah.... But I feel like I'm getting more strength back... I still don't eat a lot but I try to drink more fluids (I'm not a big drinker).... No not alcohol... I just never have.... so I just drink my decaf sweet tea... and it keeps me hydrated...

Wow... As for all the stuff you girls have been through, I've had none of that experience... Thanks you Lord... I'd have to take a bottle of xanax... LOL... Dawn? Where do you live? In a zoo???? Good grief... You have been through it all huh? And Wendy, sheesh, being held up with a gun? I would of peed and poop myself (whether I was constipated or not)... My gosh, I'm glad you both are ok???? Wow.. Thats just awful... I am quite boring compared to you two.... I mean when we had to go through customs and missed our cruise boat cuz of the fog and me getting a bacteria infection from Mexio all on our honeymoon has really only been the only strange thing that ever happend to us... I've been married almost 14 years and I'm almost as old as you ladies... But I'm the youngest here.. Na na na na na na... LOL.. ha ha... that is if we are all telling the truth... LOL..

Ok, girls and Oh,.... DR.. DR. Red... the young man or old (who cares) we still love ya... I'm going to go lay down for now... stupid stomach... Hugs to you all.. and I'll write later...

Dawn? I did PM you.. and I got yours back.. I just still have to figure this forum out..... I'm a little slow... Ha ha..

Hugs,
Lisa...

Yellow, we are all still praying for ya!!!