Wendy, I read your above post as well... Thank you for the input about you and your husband and that house you were talking about! I am a firm believer as well.... Everything at the time worked out for us to move here which was when my first daughter was born, she is now 10 years old and my mother-in-law has passed away and my father in law moved to a different City, so we are out here in hickville all by ourselves.. We need to get outta here! I don't want to lose my independence and our house but if its God's will, then there will be no second guessing ourselves... We've been praying for this since November, so its not like its been overnight... So thank you for helping me understand the right move to make.. It will definently be hard to move in with my mom and stepdad and then us (a family of 5) but really I'm my mom's only family too, so we would at least have each other right? I did graduate nursing school, before I had my first born but I tried to pass the boards the first time and I did not pass, and I never took them again.... I just kept having babies and my dad had passed away, along with grandma, grandpa, another grandpa, a mother-in-law, so needless to say, I chose to raise my family instead of working full time... I don't know if I can ever take the boards again being over 10 years ago or not? I really don't want to be a nurse anymore (its a lot different now then it was back then) but I do and would like to work in the medical field somehow... So I just pray for God's will and blessings.. maybe it was a blessing in disguise that my husband lost his job? So thank you for being such a good Christian friend.. You're wonderful... I pray nothing but the best for you and your family! Lots of hugs and kisses..... Lisa :-D

Hello Lisa! Actually you're also talking to the right person when it comes to Percocet too!!! I know I know! I sound like a total freak having all of these ailments! BUT unfortunately it's all true! I was addicted to Percocet and Percodan for several years. And getting off of them was VERY hard! So I will tell you what to look for with this "drug" - shaking, feeling very irritable, hot flashes, sometimes nausea, you can have diareha, and reddened skin - almost like an alergy! So just watch out for these symptoms OK? Also you OB/GYN will TOTALLY understand all about your rectal problems - because they are so close together! He can give you a good and thorough exam down there. And put your mind at ease! Your symptoms sound like you are experiencing too much fiber and have an upset stomach! When we worry about what's going to happen - such as a BM - we can actually stop it from happening! Our brain does whatever it can to stop us from hurting, and can actually make us bung up etc. And when we finally HAVE to go, we are freaking out and tensing up so we can't relax to let it happen! With my boys I never got the chance to do the breathing exercises, but definitely do now!!!! ;-) XD So use the same techniques - this is for Wendy as well - focus on something in the bathroom eg. a towel, a bar of soap, your toes etc. Then start slowly breathing through your nose and out your mouth! Sit like I stated to you with your big toe over the other one! And just try and relax EVERY muscle! Do the rippling exercises well in advance to start moving everything inside!

NOW You are talking to Reality TV queen here! What's your flavor - Amazing Race, Survivor, Big Brother, I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here, The Hills, The Bachelor, etc? I am a Amazing Race ADDICT! I've watched EVERY show since it started! I watch Big Brother - I want Jeff or Jordan to win (she has to be the cutest dumbest person EVER on BB)! Watch Survivor too, Used to watch the Bachelor - but it bothers me when they start getting intimate with 3 people at the same time - and how the heck do you know you love someone if you've never had to help them have a BM!!!! Or hold a bowl while their being sick!!!! LOL ;-) XD

I am new here and I hope I am not intruding. I just had my second hemorrhoidectomy done today and my dr said this one was less evasive because I am getting married Sunday and I just needed some relief immediately. It has been 2 years since my first one, but I do not remember being in this much pain, but it could be because it has been a while. I cannot find a way to lay down without being in severe pain, anyone have any suggestions? I have taken my pain meds, but I am also constipated could that have anything to do with the extra pain? I am sorry for all the details, just wanted to give all the facts.
Thank you in advance :-D

Yellow Ledbetter! Well hello to you! And of course you are not intruding... we are here for everybody.. Well I just had a second surgery 2 weeks ago but it was on my fissure that I have gotten since my hemorrhoidectomy about 9 weeks ago... So I truly understand the pain part! I'm still with ya on there... Well really the only thing I have been doing is my sitz baths and using Tucks pads and my pain meds when needed.. I'm constipated today too.. Ugh.. Sigh... I just took another senekot, so hopefully it will work by tomorrow along with the colace I'm taking... Also this second surgery, I've been putting a pillow (not big) in between my legs while I'm laying down, it just seems to help take some pressure off of my bottom, so maybe this may help a little I also have two pillows behind my head and a pillow on each side of me for not only comfort but in case my kids will kick me in the middle of the night, yes they have been sleeping with mama lately! I'm so sorry you had to have another surgery... Wow and you are getting married? Congrats to you! I sure hope you get to feeling better soon... Wow you just had your surgery done today? And you are getting married this Sunday? I could not even walk for at least 6 weeks but thats a different story (I had some complications)... Hopefully you will be just fine! Good luck and please keep us all updated okay? We try to help out as much as we can.... :-D

Bambi (Dawn), Hey chicky.. Well its late here and I can't sleep... I'm still backed up but just took another senekot, so hopefully it will work by tomorrow huh?

Ok, the reality shows I usually watch is the Hills, I'm a Celebrity get me out of here (I thought it was so funny but addicting), the bachlorette and the bachlor... I agree with all the swapping spit with too many people though.. Ha ha.. American Idol, The girls next store (I'm not proud), I know shame on me... Its on the E channel... I really don't watch survivor or Big brother (although I heard its great), um dancing with the stars (sometimes), I just got into watching Real Housewives of Orange County and New Jersey... A few others.. I watched something tonight called More to love (kinda like the bachlor) just with bigger women (I like it) and others.... My husband can't stand them! I watch them because really I don't like soap opras... Oh and I love Tori and Dean! He's from Canada ya know. LOL.. thought you'd like that one! So talk away honey, I love those shows, it makes me laugh at how silly people are to just get on T.V.... There is a new one called Megan wants a Millionaire (she was on Rock of Love with Bret Michaels), nobody liked her but the show the other night was "so so I guess", she's just a little strange... always wears bathing suits... but hey she's got the bod right? Maybe we should make up our own show? Everyone who has had a hemorrhoidectomy and lived to tell the story!!! Or tore to their rectum to give birth.. You and I have both done that too! LOL... Well lots of Hugs to you... I'm going to go lay down.... I don't have a laptop, so I have to sit at a desk to type and my butt hurts! Nighty nite... ;-)

Welcome Yellow! The more the better!! XD I've just thought of a name for us "The Pain in the Butt Club!!!" ;-) ;-) XD XD The PBC's!!!! LOL Boy you have a LOT going on honey, I wonder why he did this so close to your wedding, but lets try and get you through this.

Here's my list of essentials - a body pillow - I call mine Sawyer (from Lost) this you can lift your leg over to take off pressure of your bum! Also you can use 2 pillows under your legs, to take off the weight off your back! PILLOWS are your friend! So the more the merrier! Also most of us don't find too much comfort from the donut - I didn't! You might, it just depends! Take as much Oils as possible - Omegas, Evening of Primose, Flax Seed, etc. Most of us on here have a heck of a problem with too much fiber!! And this can bng you up and make it harder to have a BM! IF you can drink a whole meal supplement, it has fiber and oils in it! Also you don't want to have cramps and gas on your wedding day 8-| :$ ;-) Get a tub of TUCS hemorrhoid pads, put them in the freezer, these will soon become your best friend!!!! Use them everytime you feel pain or go to the washroom, you can put several right against you, just wear a panty liner. Another thing is to spritz a panty liner with water or witch hazel and put those in the freezer! You can wear those too, it is all in aid of bringing down that inflamation! I don't know if your doctor told you how to have a BM or not, but I will!

Before going to the washroom stand with your shoulders hunched over, then suck in your stomach tight and let it go, in and out, in and out, make your stomach like a ripple! So this will help the muscles push down the stool!! When you are ready, RELAX!!! Breathe through your nose and out your mouth, concentrate on something in the room, lean forward on the toilet and put your elbows on your knees, cross your big toe over the top of your other big toe and REALLY push out your heals, try and make the triangle a straight line. This will open up your hips and your anus! lean forward as much as possible! IF you have compaction - this IS gross so sorry - but without bearing down, put your finger inside your V and press against the compaction against the V wall. this straightens up the anus and lets the compaction go out easier. IF you need too press on all sides of the outside of your rectum to push the stool out. This will help you not tear!!!! Like I stated honey ingest oils throughout the day, this helps with the removal!!!

And don't be sorry about the details, we can't see your face!!! ;-) XD XD We have ALL been there honey and we have the indignity the jokes the pain and the recovery, and we are ALL here to help each other with our different ideas and perspectives, so ask away! I also used to run a Wedding Business so if you have any last minute questions just ask away!!!!! LOL Honest!!!!!!!

Lisa! You are just Trailer Park Trash!!!!! LOL ;-) XD The Girl Next Door!!!!!!!!! ? o.O :$ More To Love?!!!!!!!! LOL ;-) Actually I just watched it!!!! That POOR girl throwing up on the boat - that WOULD be me - mascarra running down my face, lipstick stained on my mouth, NO tissues!!!!! Did you see the part where she was still sniffing - after EXPELLING - and the guy was telling her it was OK! Then she wiped off her nose with her hand and then wiped it on her chest!!!! OH YES SHE DID!!!!!!!! LOL XD XD o.O XD I could NOT believe it!!! Then I thought "Hell I would have wiped it on my hair extensions!!!!!!" LOL!!!!! I LOVE RHOC and RHNJ I've heard that RH of Atlanta is better though! We don't have that up here yet! CAN'T STAND those hoochies Tori and Dean - he cheated on his pregnant wife with Ms. Spelling! And everytime I see them I think "AWH Isn't that special?!" Do you know he and Lou Ferigno (Incredible Hulk) will be on the next Dancing With the Stars? I can't watch that show anymore, everytime they kick up their legs or do the splits my eyes cross!!!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) XD! And HOW do you know about Rock of Love?!!!!!!!!!! I tell ya, no wonder you don't want to move in with your family! They will find out your dirty little addictions!!!!! LOL ;-) XD XD XD

I have a title for our new reality show - The Crack of Dawn!!!!!!! I'm sorry I just had too!!!!! XD XD XD Do you know just HOW many people have actually seen that version?!!!!! I just had cancer surgery on my head - you see I do have everything happening to me - and they took a lot of skin about 6 inches. The doctor said just before the surgery that I might need a skin graft, and they usually take it from my bottom! I was like "GREAT, I will have wrinkles AND cellulite!!!!" LOL Honestly said that!! They took out the stitches today and was yelping!! and the nurse said jokingly "You can't handle pain can you?!!!" I replied " I gave birth to a 9lb 5 1/2 oz child with a 16 1/2 inch head honey - with NO drugs!!!! So back off before I break your glasses!!!!" LOL XD XD You know I actually have friends that phone me, so I can tell them what has happened to me, so they feel better about their lives!!!! ;-) XD I'm SERIOUS!!! Anyway i hope tommorrow is better for you all! Good night God Bless!

Hi, Lisa, Wendy, bambi and Yellow Ledbetter,
Lisa, Great news that you are able to get a appointment in Friday. Only to think that you had to wait until 24th. Considering your husbands job and moving in with your parents, is a good thing. Well I think that better option for you would be to move in with them for few months just to have an easier start. I hope that you will have some good news for us in Friday. :-)

Where is Wendy? Did I miss something in those previous posts? Is she going for check in?

And Yellow, try the pillow. I think both Lisa (3lovelykiddos) and bambi already told you this, but I think it is the fastest way to ease your pain.

Keep us posted on your condition.

Thank you all, I will be reading... sorry I am in so much pain I have to lay down. I appreciate all the advice and will try everything.

:-D

We understand that honey! don't worry, check in when you can! I was just on another thread, and the 2 people on there were told by their surgeons NOT to use ANYTHING on their bottoms!!! 1 was to only use Lidocane to numb the pain!! And the other was told to use NOTHING! I don't get that though! But I thought I would put that out there just incase you were told the same thing. Every docotor is different and every patient and recovery is different. So I'm all for trying different things! Good luck and health honey!

Yellow Ledbetter... Keep us updated hon on your hiney... butt... bum... whatever you want to call it! I will do a prayer for your recovery.... I totally understand what you are going through... I just had a second surgery for a fissure from my first surgery which was a hemorrhoidectomy on May 15th and my second surgery was on July 15... so its only been 3 weeks.. My butt still is on fire but I'm sure I feel a little better than you do right now... So keep doing your Tucks pads, Sitz baths, squirt bottles, keep it clean down there even though its painful... don't want infection... Good luck to you... We are all here for you... :-D

Bambi, Bambi.. You are soooo funny! I read that message about 2am last night, I could not sleep.. and I actually laughed... "The crack of Dawn" that was brilliant! Today, I'm starting to feel a little tad better believe it or not.. I hope I'm not jinxing myself... I got in for my OB doctor tomorrow (Thurs) to a closer location (well its still very far for me to drive to the city) about a hour in a half.. My husband will be driving me, thank goodness.. So at least that part of me is relieved... The OB doc says he does not deal with fissures much but he'll be able to tell if I have a fistula and if everything looks like its healing anyways... then well you know that normal lovely visit us chicks have to do once a year... a pap test... might as well get it out of the way huh? Ok, so I watch the girls next store, if thats the worse of me, then so be it! LOL... Well now its Kenda... ha ha.. its the spin off show, she got married and she's preggo... With Hank Basket a football player... He's actually cute! Well I know about Tori and Dean because I just read her two books, so no it was not right the way they met and got married (I know) but I just love her show.. she's a good mom and she looks so happy and in love with Dean... I just wish I had that chicks energy man.... and her body! Ha ha.. Thank you for cheering me up, when I've been down, its means so much to me... Can I ask what part of Canada you live? I've never been there but always wanted to go... I left the country once during my honeymoon and it was a very scary experience for my husband and I.... going through customs, oh gosh it was so terrifying... We missed our cruise boat because of fog along with maybe 4-5 other couples and we all had to stay in Miami for the night (and even the ones who knew how to speak english, acted like they couldn't, it was not nice) at the airport I mean.. Then we all get flown to Mexico through customs with these huge guards with firearms all over them... we were so scared..... But once the boat showed up the next day, it all got better, we then went to Jamaica and then Camin Islands (I can't spell), it was so beautiful... but I never want to leave USA again... Unless its Canada.... ;-) I heard its beautiful there too! Ok, well I'm going to go lay down, my butt hurts, not as bad though... thats a good thing right? I'm on the right track here.... get better butt, get better butt... there it heard me... Man I've been couped up in this house too long... I need to get outta here... LOL.. Lots of hugs, Lisa... Your USA buddy XD

DarkRed, hey how's it goin? I had to post you a note too.... I actually got in for tomorrow (Thurs) to see my OB doc, so I will keep you updated on what he says... He is not really experienced with fissures but he's a smart doctor and I'm sure he'll at least be able to see if I have a fistula and if I'm healing ok... I'll feel better after a different doctor has seen me anyways.... Then I have to go back to that surgeon with the bad bed side manners at the end of August... I guess I lied in one other post I wrote awhile back, I said I did not care if my surgeon was rude, just as long as he was a good doctor.. Well things changed.. I really wish he was nice along with his experience in looking at butts all day long and doing surgery on them all the time.... But I just have to look forward and hope I am healing properly and get my life back! Right? Yep, its up to God if we should do this move... I mean its getting down to the wire here.. My kids start school in like 4 weeks and we have not signed them up yet because we don't know if we are moving or not.... So scary, not whats going to happen in just the next couple of weeks... Pray, pray and pray DarkRed, don't let me down now... You have been here for me for a long time now.... You are so sweet... Lots of hugs to you.... Lisa (thought you should know my name, since you know everything about my butt).. He he :$ Hope you are doing ok? I'm actually going to go with my husband and take my kids to my mom's house this Saturday... We will spend a couple of nights there, then my hubby has his interview on Monday.... Wish him luck.. Pray for us! I need to get away for a few days... I'm getting depressed being in my dark house in my room in my bed all the time.. Can you tell? I'm just a chatter box today... Can't help it! Ok, you take care.. bye for now..

Wendy????? Wendy????? I love you... Hugs.. I'm praying for you!!!!!!!!!! I hope you are doing better today? Miss talking with you!!!! Lisa :-D

Bambi (Dawn), I read above you said you just had head cancer surgery? Oh my gosh, are you ok? Did they get all of the cancer? I'm so so sorry... I hope you are feeling alright? Keep me posted... Lots of prayers to you to honey.... Hugs and Luv, :-D

Hi Lisa: no not all of it! They got the worst part though! I Look SO pretty!!!! ;-D I was mad at him because he didn't take that lovely frown line from between my eyes! ;-) No biggy! Been through worse! I had a field day with him saying he would put a skin graft from my bum on there!!!! I think you've already had a taste of some of my humour, so I'm sure you can imagine!!! I will say other thand the C of Dawn I also said "Well that brings a whole new meaning to speaking out of my >>>!!!!" LOL Anyway you have to laugh!

I live in Alberta near the Rockies! I don't like it here! It's too cold! Right now its 10 degrees and raining non stop! I have good friends who live in the next province over to me - British Columbia - and virtually the entire province is on fire right now!!!!! It is TERRIBLE! My two good girlfriends are on evacuation alert! It has been in the high 30's for weeks with no end in sight! We can even see the smoke in the air here!!! Its crazy! They've jsut brought in firefighters from Australia and New Zealand!

Glad to hear you can get in tommorrow! Write down all the things you want to ask OK? Yeah why not have a pap while you're there!!!! LOL Get a pedicure at the same time!!!! LOL You know what bugs me about Gynos and other doctors is when they say "OK! Slight pressure, Slight Pressure!!!" Thats doctor talk for "Don't scream, Stop crossing your eyes, Don't swear!!!!" LOL then when they say "Ok! Slight pinch/prick, Slight pinch/prick.." Means " Come down off the ceiling, LET go of my scrotum!!!!" XD XD ;-) Then the great one "This is going to hurt a little, hold it hold it...!" Means " NURSE!!!! OXYGEN!!!!, NURSE I need you to find my penis stat!!!!!!!!" LOL ;-) ;-) o.O XD I always remember a doctor injecting my shoulder I thought I was going to pass out! I said to him inbetween gasps - "Are you WCB covered for severe groin injuries!!!!?" He looked at me like this o.O !!!! LOL I'm sure that's written down somewhere!!

So anyway, I think the reason why you were watched by customs is the because of a report from the "International Detectives for Individuals On Trashwatching Shows!" Or their accronym I.D.I.O.T.S LOL!!!! - Do you have any idea how long that took me to figure that out!!!!! XD XD XD ;-) I'd laugh but my face is frozen!!!! LOL

Good luck tommorrow hon, and everyone else! Hope all this hasn't scared you off Yellow! Just trying to lighten things up and keep our minds off of what we are sitting on! Hugs and health to all!