i was diagnosed with herpes in 2008 and have never had another break out, recently when i have sex with my boyfriend i have the itching burning herpe outbreak feeling but its no where near as bad as when i had my first and only outbreak. am i having my second outbreak or did my boyfriend cheat?

i think you and your boy friend should go to see a doctor  .or you can chat with the live experts .
as i known, many people share genital warts treatments on a place called herpesmate..some ways are natural and work for some people. and you can find out herpesmate,com is a warm-hearted place and people are willing to help.

Hi there Curious, I see that you posted this a while ago so I do hope that your uncertainty has been cured.It is very likely to have just been your 2nd outbreak and especially since so much time had passed since your last episode.Now just a question since you are some1 with the actual condition-some questions I'd please like to ask and please do excuse my ignorance:/You say that your last outbreak was in 2008, the time in which you have no physical display of it-Is it not contagious?Or it's fully contagious irrespective of whether there's an outbreak or not?