i just had sex with a friend on friday and here it is wednesday and i started feeling uncomfortable saturday evening. i got my period saturday and puttin a tampon in and out hurt around my vagina a lot and i thought it could have possibly been just stretching from having sex, but here it is a few days later and im having some of those symptoms you all are talking about. i really hope itsnot herpes considering we used a condom the three time we had sex this past week but i still see white sores around my vagina and they burn sometimes. could anyone give me some options? im really upset that it could be herpes.. :'( :'(

First of all why are you having sex with a friend without knowing if he has any STDs? You should talk to him about it and ask him if he is clean. If he is positive he is you could have a yeast infection which causes great discomfort. Are you having any bad odors or clumpy discharge? It's not likely herpes as it comes with a visible outbreak when it is contagious. So unless you did not see his penis the entire time you were having sex you would have noticed something was not right. However it does sound like HPV. Although it usually takes more than 3 days for it to show up, usually a few weeks. but it is not condom protected and can be spread through skin to skin contact. Men also can be completely oblivious to if they have it or not and many show no symptoms and it is non-testable in them. If it continues for a few more days or gets worse I'd go see a doctor as soon as possible.

I am worried that I have an STD. My husband and I separated for three years and during that time we both dated other people. when we got back together about 6 months later I notice warts around my private area. We went to my doctor and he gave us some medication for it. However, he never tested us for anything. It has been about three years now and now I an having blister appear on my hands. What could I have. I am worried it may be herpes.