So I found out I have herpes earlier this year and I haven't had an outbreak until now.. or so I think. I've been told from other people I know that have it that it's very painful and itches. I believe I have an outbreak on the back portion of my thigh close to my knee, a blister on the inside portion of my leg by my knee and another single blister one my thigh. I had no idea there was even a blister on my leg until I rubbed it and it broke. I thought it was a burn that somehow got on the back of my leg but since new blisters started forming I'm starting to think it's my first outbreak. I'm very confused and would like an outsiders opinion before I go to the doctor. I've been taking my medication the last couple days and it's still the same. I'm very new to this disease and any help would be much appreciated.

DateHSV...com is a place for you to find information, friendship, hope, support, and romance. HPV information herpes dating herpes personals HSV HIV/AIDS STD medical treatments and information. No matter what kind of STDs you have, or just curious to see what's on here can register profile and conduct profile search for free.