Hello. I'm 29 year old mother and I have one very important question, especially for my son. Just recently, for his 7th birthday, we bought his a nice little bulldog. The dog was gorgeous and neither we nor he could resist him.
But the thing is that the dog started to act strange these last couple of days and my son has noticed some kind of bump on the lower part of his abdomen and, because the dog is male, we know that we are not talking about pregnancy. Could someone please help me to understand these things? I have read that it could be some kind of canine hernia or something. What is this and how it should be cured?

Hi. I was thinking about your post and I have came to the conclusion that we are definitely talking about hernia.
Of course, we are talking about one type called inguinal hernia. Hernias in the groin commonly occur in dogs that are experiencing bloating or constipation. It also happens often while the dog is pregnant but we know this isn’t your case.
I suggest you to take him immediately to your veterinary specialist because an operation should be done as soon as possible.
This is the most difficult of all hernias to treat because it is difficult to approach the area considering the fact that the liver and stomach block access to the region of the tear.