Hi. I have one question and hope someone will give me answer of any kind. I’m 34-year healthy men.
Just the other day I went to buy my self a new sofa.
When furniture-store workers came in front of my building I helped them to get the sofa in my apartment.
Two days later I’ve noticed swollen gland in my groin region. One friend told me that it could be sign of some inflammation process in my body but I was sure it was hernia because of hard lifting two days before. Did anybody have this kind of problem? Should I pay a visit to my doctor?
Thanks!

I can say few things about your problem.
First of all, I doubt your friend has right in this matter because inflammation rarely causes swelling of glands in groin region.
The most severe is swelling of the neck glands.
You could be right because often inguinal hernia can imitate swollen groin gland. Hernia is easy treated surgically.
Listen, I don’t want to scare you but I’ll tell you the truth.
I’m sorry but I have to mention that the most severe cause of swelling glands in groin region is cancer! Prostate cancer, colon cancer and lymphoma.
Cancer of prostate or rectum always causes swelling of local glands and gives first metastases in them and spine vertebras.
So, of course you should pay a visit to your doctor and make it soon because early diagnosis is a half of cure.
I wish you luck!

YOU SHOULD VISIT A PAY TO THE DOCTOR