Hi, I'm 29 years old and very worried. I gave up the pill 10 months ago (after being on it for 5 yrs) as we decided to have children, the cycles that came were very irregular some light some very heavy but before the pill my cycles were like clock work. My periods stopped 5 months ago I have done 4 tests (the last one this morning) all negative. My breasts are very sensitive and I'm getting quite moody, I always go to the toilet a lot as I drink a lot of water. I'm really worried that something is wrong. In my early 20's I had 2 abortions, do you think this could be related.
I would really appreciate some help!

Of course having two abortions before can be related to what you are going through now. In 2004 I lost my son when I was 5 months pregnant doctors had no idea why I wasn't getting my period and all he did were urine tests. He finally put me on something to give me my period, finally after a month of no period still he decided to give me a blood test that came back postive. It was too late I delivered my son 3 days later and lost him. If you don't get a period for more than a month. ARGUE with your doctor for a blood test or even an ultra sound. Just because they are doctors doesn't mean that they know EVERYTHING!! YOU KNOW YOUR BODY!! Please get it checked out! I would hate to see someone go through what I did.

Hi I'm 24 years old with one child and as of 1/7/2012 that was the day I had started my first cycle of this year which only lasted 2 whold days and was very light and that was the last time I have had my cycle this year and the date is 6/21/2012 I have taken countless pregnancy test that came up negative I just don't understand what could be going on I need to know what's going on I need answers ....