I am soooo confused. Last week Thursday I spontaniously started to google pregnancies and twins. My nipples have been sore for about a week and every time I catch myself holding my stomach.  I am so moody and my appetite is completely gone!

Thursday I took 4 hpt, all 4 came back positive.  The same day I went for bloodtest, not sure if it was the quantitave or qualitative, but the results came back negative.  The lady at the lab said that I have to come back after 3 weeks and do bloodtests again, but you could see that she was unsure about my results.

The next morning, I took another hpt and it showed positive again!  Yesterday I could not go any further, I bought another 2 hpt, I mean, I really need confirmation now!  Both the results showed negative and on the same day my period started. 

I have an appointment at my gynie next friday to do an ultra sound, please hold thumbs for me.  My husband and I really want this. 

It feels like I am going out of my mind!!!!

I hope you got the news you was looking for

mmmm could be just your pee girl.. if it was pregancy im pretty sure yu would of had some of the normal pregnancy symptoms.