My last period was on March 21st, about 9 weeks ago. I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend since April 5th (and I felt myself ovulate two days later, I am pretty sure). I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests and all were negative, except for one Safeway brand that was so so so faint it could have been negative but maybe positive. My ob-gyn did a urine test four weeks ago and it was negative, he said to wait 4 weeks and then try again. Well it's still negative! I do not know what to do--I am afraid if I go to the doctor he will say we should induce my period. Has anybody had this happen to them and ended up pregnant? Or has anybody negative urine test far into their pregnancy?
Thank you sooo much!

If your doctor does suggest inducing your period, you could ask him to do an ultrasound just to make sure that you aren't pregnant.