Can anyone tell me what these bumps might be? I havent had sex in over a year, so I dont think it could be an STD. However I had unprotected sex over a year ago, so I guess anything is possible. I have two bumps between my inner thigh and 2 above my pelvic area. The two on my inner thigh seem to worse due to thighs rubbing together. The ones above my pelvic area also seem to coe from where my belt is around my waist. This could all just be ingorwn hairs that get worse from the friction of rubbing, but their locations make me nervous. Can anyone help me? Here are some pictures:

INNER THIGH:
http://www.dantooinebase.com/upload/imgs/Picture_15.jpg

ABOVE PELVIC AREA: http://www.dantooinebase.com/upload/imgs/Picture_17.jpg

Thank you!

does your buttocks have them too??

Could it be herpes? because it can react years late and i read that one of the symtoms are having red bumps and its itchy. its just my guest. Hopefully I;m WRONG!!

yes i have the same problem they do seem like in grown hairs it does get worse with friction ,but they seem like so much more to me. like an std or something!. my doctor told me its just like acne i dont belive that!!! because these bumps hurt !. i cry about them all the time they are very uncomfortable when they get filled so much pus, and i think my jeans make it worse. the scaring is horrable and they seem too keep cumming back in the same area !!!! iam a very clean person but they really look nasty as if it was due to hygene ..........well my physian told me to keep the suface dry at all times and he gave me antibiotics , the medcince works but they keep comming back somebody please help me i dont no what to do anymore!!!!

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO TALK MORE ABOUT YOUR ACNE PROBLEM..
PLEASE CONTACT ME ON YAHOO
WIZARDANDGUNS
THANKS SO MUCH

You should have them swab the bumps and test them for MRSA, which is a type of staph. If you are positive you should use a special wash called hibiclense, swab your nose with bactroban and take an antibiotic such as bactrim to get rid of the bacteria. Go see an infectious disease Dr. Good luck!