I noticed recently that I have these red bumps, about 5 or 6, on the upper part of my inner thigh really close to my private area. They feel irritated and they sting a little when touched by something (shorts, skin, etc) it feels like a rash and its not itchy at all. I am a female and a virgin so I know it's not a STD symptom. What is it and what can I do to get it to go away?

It could be sweat bumps if u wear tight clothing i i have the same thing but im a male other wise just to say every things ok i would possibly check with a doctor and see if they can possibly get somthing that can help it go away

Ya, even I also had such bumps and I just crushed a asprin tablet, put 1 or 2 drops of water to make a paste and applied it and let it dry. And my problem vanished in 2-3 days. But ensure to try it first over a small part to check if irritation persists.

But still I will suggest you to first see a doctor..:)