I feel very frustrated and fed up because I am only 20 years old, and for over a year have been struggling with my health. Even though I have had almost every test done nothing seems to be wrong. For the most part I've learned how to stop feeling so sick after eating but I can't stop losing weight. I used to be 156lbs but in a month I went down to 120 after acouple of weeks 118 last month I was 113 and now I am 107lbs! I've never wanted to lose weight or ever tried. However I've tried to gain weight and nothing seems to help, I just keep on losing. The doctors and my family are so concerned and see there is something wrong, but I can't stop, I eat as much as I can everyday, I'm far from anorexic, I love food. The trouble too is I find I can't eat wheat it has been the reason I mainly feel sick but tests show I don't have Celiac Disease. So does anyone AT ALL have any suggestions for gaining weight but not including wheat?

I think you should consult your doctors on this. If they can help people with weight problems lose weight on diets I'm sure they can do the opposite for you.

One of the best things that you can do to gain weight is to increase your protein intake, like for example through eating peanut butter. Just a couple extra tablespoons a day can lead to significant weight gain. Have you considered that?

Celebrity
HFG is right - proteins - in addition to peanut butter - poultry, beef, lost of meat, yolk, sweet potato also has considerable amounts of protein. Perhaps you could try with protein shakes (not more than 2 per day) - anyway - I wouldn't do anything before contacting your doc first.

I hope this helps..
Taya