Hi All,
My name is Asim. I live in Brooklyn, NY. I am 30 yrs old and my height is 5'-9". My problem is that i am too skinny and my weight is only 140lbs. Please suggest me what to do? I don eat a lot as my apatite is not good. Which vitamin or medicine should i take to overcome this problem and gain weight. Following is my daily diet and food.

Wakeup 6:30am
Breakfast A galss of milk and an apple.
Launch usually light launch
some friut in the evning and
dinner moderate dinner

Deit mostly contains vegiatble and daily consume about 7-8 glasses of water. No exercise at all.

Plaese suggest me to gain weight and build some muscle.

Hi Asim, you definitely sound a little underweight, but don't worry. You and I are doing the same thing right now, and I am gaining a bunch of weight. For breakfast, you need to double or triple the calories that you are eating. Try this: a hardboiled egg, some oatmeal, a peanut butter sandwich, and two glasses of milk. If you can eat more in the morning, you can start to eat more during the day. If you want to gain weight, you need to be taking in roughly 2,500 calories a day. It sounds to me that right now you're barely at 2,000, so you won't gain weight. Now if you just do this, you will get fat, so be sure to try lifting weights or yoga or something like that while you eat.

Trust me--it sucks sometimes. You will have to eat a LOT. And sometimes you will have to force yourself. I have to drink two gallons of milk per week and an entire jar of peanut butter. It does suck sometimes when I'm full and fatigued and don't want to eat anymore. But I have been putting on some incredible muscle.