What is wrong with a man that is 22yrs old and has NEVER ejaculated during masturbation or sex??
I am wondering what is wrong, i feel bad for him. I am asking for him because i know that he will not.
He's told me the only time he's ever ejaculated was during sleep(waking up to it)

why is this?

And is there anything he can do to change this?

Is it his diet? He drinks a lot of soda and fast food, but that is about it.

He does reach orgasm, because after he's done it takes him a will to become erect again.
Also we lost our virginity to each other. So we haven't had sex for that long. Also he only lasted 2min the first time we had sex, and it took him a while to become erect again.

Anyway how can i help him. He feels really embarrassed about his situation
thank you

The wet dreams are normal if he doesn't masturbate or have sex.

You say he reaches orgasm, but he doesn't ejaculate? He may be having what is called retrograde ejaculation. Basically, the semen, instead of coming out the urethra goes into his bladder. When he urinates afterwards it will be cloudy.

I'd suggest he see a urologist. How you go about telling him this is something else. He has nothing to be embarrassed about.