I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 years and we are both in our low 20s. Normally we have sex a couple of times a week and it is awesome. But in the past few weeks he has not wanted to have sex at all. I have caught him staying up late looking at porn and he always deletes his history. I know it's a breach of privacy but i looked at his cookies and he has been looking at online sex chat rooms and even rape porn which makes me feel crook. I know he has been masturbating because i wash his undies. The other day i initiated sex - went down on him and then on top and finished off with a blow job (in other words me doing the work) but it was like a routine for him. I am always willing to try new things and we have done a lot of that so it is not like he can't tell me what he likes and i won't try it. I have no problem with him looking at porn, i do myself, i just want him to desire me too.
I know he loves me but why doesn't he find me sexy anymore and why would he rather masturbate to porn all the time? I have tried everything i can think of. I told him i didn't feel good about it and nothing has changed.

So many times when two people are together for a long time their relationship becomes more apart from the physical level and they practically become best friends. They definitely love and care about each other, but somehow their lives turn into routine that more and more becomes routine without sex. What did he say when you said you didn’t feel good about your situation now? Does he miss having sex? And you, can you imagine sex only with him? Try to look at this as something that will help you to organize your life in a better way. It’s better that it happened now, than later.