Hey. I'm 14, almost 15, and I have this bump right near my anus. It is almost right on my anus. Just yesterday, I had to go to the bathroom. When I wiped, I didn't feel any kind of painful bump, or any bump at all. Later on in the day, when sitting down, I had a small annoyance around my anus. I didn't see or feel anything when I looked, so it was probably just from when I went to the bathroom. The next day I woke up and felt a small pain. I took a shower, and then felt that there was a bump right on my anus that was painful when I touched it, or moved the muscles of that area. I didn't see it in the mirror, but I could feel it. Do I need to see a doctor? Will it go away eventually? Any help is greatly appreciated, because I've never had anything like this that I thought was a real problem or could seriously harm me. Thank you.

Maybe it's a hemroid. They can be painful and sometimes itchy. Try preperation h or anasul to see if it will go away. ;-)