Testes are not only sperm producing gland but they also produce testosteron and it is as important as it is for cognition and self as sperm is

In the near future I believe that this could be possible. Because today we have organ printers which can print organs from our own DNA. The only problem is that they are not quite finished YET.

Hi there
My 9 years old son was doing some acrobatic moves and his testicle got twisted, we went to the hospital after 2 hours because he was feeling pain and vomiting, the Dr sent us home because he thought it was appendix but after blood examination he said nothing is wrong, just give him some Tylenol and it could be a virus in his stomach.
At night my son kept feeling the pain, and woke up at night multiple times, We called the hospital again and they said to keep him on Tylenol as long as no fever.

The following day he was in even worse pain, My wife was about to give him a bath and she noticed a small tumor between his thigh and lower stomach. We called hospital and we ran there. in few hours another Dr examine him and he admit him right away for a surgery, unfortunately the Dr comes out with the bad news which is my son lost one of his testicles because it was twisted for more than 6 hours. The first thing came to my head to tell the Dr take mine and give em to him.

since then and I'm reading and looking into it. and I'm seriously willing to donate my testicles to my son if it works.

If there is any Dr or any scientific advice to confirm that it is doable. please let me know

Do More Research before answering a question.... look at Britain 2001, a man successfully fathered a child after a testicular transplant... in 2001!!

Hi Guest
Sorry to hear that the incompetence of the doctor has led to your son losing his testicle.
I can't answer your question about you donating your testicle to your son that would best be answered by a doctor that has examined your son and has experience with transplants.
I can tell you your son can and will get along just fine with one testicle and as he grows and develops he will be able to ejaculate and later in life be able to father children.
He will no doubt be a little self-conscious about his appearance but he could get an artificial testicle implant so that his scrotum looks the same as other boys.
Your son will adjust to having one testicle and other than occasionally being self-conscious about it he will lead a normal life. He may just need some reassurance at times that he is OK other than in a change room or when he is older and in a relationship for the most part no one will notice.
Hope your son is recovering well and doing okay.

I totally agree. I was born with only one and they never found the other during surgery. I don't know what it feels like to have two but I can tell you it feels better than just having one. I feel it mentally and physically when I undress for sex, even though it doesn't bother me, it bothers me anyway. Sometimes I get asked questions, or even if I wanted to wear a penis ring they are too small. I know maybe it's funny but this type of transplant would make all the difference to those of us that only have one.

hi !! i'm 19 right now and I lost my left testicle 3 years ago. I've been experiencing those things that you've mentioned. I worried a lot about what could happen to the other on. do you think there are no possibilities that it could happen again??just want to make sure that everything will be fine.

I had varicose veins around my testicles leading to total destruction of the spermatozoa. Can I get repair be done to restore the production of sperms?? Am 52 years of age.

I have this problem and have had it since my testicles were 1 lost and replaced with the silicone and one which never really grew so now at 48 it has been a psychological problem for me since I was 12 and it ruined two marriage one which i am losing her now besides everyone calls you female etc and when yp
ou go out it is so hard to know your different I would not see anything wrong with having the penis and testicles removed and making me normal again so i could get a woman again and maybe with the transplant fill like a man areal man before i die

I was told this particular technology will be available in the next 4-10 yrs. The key on this is that the doctors will only implant a new testicle(donor) in the case of a child or young adult for the purposes of reproduction. This leaves the majority of one testicle men to take a prosthetic or do without. As for aesthetics it is fine to have a prosthesis so long as it is the correct size. However, that being said ; I lost my right testicle at age 12.5 and have had an emasculated sense and an inadequacy sense my whole life. I am in my 60's and it still haunts me. It was a devastating blow to my masculinity at that young of an age and no one told me it was "OK". I had a small prosthesis implanted in 1981 simply to have something there until "real " testicles could be implanted. I hoped the prosthesis would keep enough skin loose so as to Ashly accommodate a real one should science be able to do that. Alas, I feel the drug industries will keep putting this stuff off for more profitable means. I wish all you one testicle fellows the best of luck because I probably won't ever see this happen in my lifetime.

after diagnosed with testical cancer, after my left testical are been released, is there any possibility that my wife might be pregnant again. even the medication, that I use for epileptic (grand mill). per day: epilem 300mg x4. Epitec 100mg x2. Epileptic 25mg. Rivitrol 0.50gr x1.

Hi, I just lost my second testicle and I was looking to speak to some people about testosterone and transplantation.

Yes, i agree, i am looking for the clinic who can get it done!!I'm running out of time and i feel inadequate to explain to a date what the f**k happened!!!!

I have a.grandson who will b 12 this year. When he was born they said he had one testicle but they said they could feel.the other one and it would drop. Sad to say this didn't happen and the one they saw and i did to went up and they couldn't find it. They did surgery to see if they could find it, they found a part but not all and never found the other one.
So he has none since birth and with him almost 12 i can start to see the change in him and it isn't good. First he will never hav a child, but they take sperm from other men and give it to women, they don't know who the father is and seem not to care. No lower voice change like a man, no body hair like a man and has to be on medication his whole life but still no kids.
When we ask the doctor about they acted like we were crazy, but it was a woman doctor but how would she feel if it was her son and would never hav a grandchild.
So yes this all makes me upset that the medical doctors are not intrerested in helping a young man be a real man.
So please if any one ever finds a real doctor that wants to help please post it on this site. I am all with u!!!!!!

When our son was born we were told one testicle had descended and the other hadn't however when we went to the appointment to see if they had descended the Dr couldn't find either. Now after blood tests we've been told there's no testicular matter at all in his body. I'm hoping that by the time he becomes a teenager I could maybe donate one of mine to him if he wants.

He's happy and healthy and my main objective as a father is to ensure that for the rest of his life. If that means donating a testicle so he can father his own children or just even feel more normal then I'll do it.