want to donate Testicular
I am married and have 3 children
how can I

If a man had one testical of his own and the other from a donation; would his sperm contain two separate DNA?

I think it will

i got one too

chop it off duh

I was wondering about this on strictly getting testosterone production back since I can NOT take testosterone therapy as it has the adverse effect of making my blood extremely thick. So much so that I had two strokes in 2006. Plus in 2015 after trying many MANY different testosterone replacement therapies I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and unfortunately I opted for the radical prostatectomy...I wish I would have researched more..but that is another story...
My blood was so thick through this testosterone therapy that the doctor had me goto a blood bank to have a pint of blood removed and unfortunately because of the therapy it had to be destroyed...so I stopped everything...
I would like to research removing my testicles and replacing them with donor testicles strictly for the production of testosterone....there should be research facilities who would like volunteers and would do this for research purposes.

you're on the ball mate.

My grandson had to have both removed when he was 1 day old. I would think that if his dad wanted ( and he does ) to give him one of his then the doctor should do it.