I had a surgical abortion a little over 2 months ago, I dont know how but im pregnant again. I tried to avoid it cause I can not afford another child. I mthinking about having another abortion. How does this affect my uterus? Im so confused.. Please respond

Hi! This is what I've found. For some procedures, including the dilation and evacuation technique where the woman’s cervix is dilated and the fetus is removed by the physician, the side effects may be a bit more intense and last for up to two weeks after the surgical abortion. These side effects include nausea, bleeding, and cramping. Since the pregnancy is more advanced, there are other, more serious side effects that are less common but should be taken into effect. These side effects include damage to the uterine lining, perforation of the uterus, or damage to the cervix. These side effects are magnified if you seek treatment from an individual that is not trained in the field of medicine. These side effects are uncommon, but you should speak with your doctor regarding them. I hope this helps.