Im 14, quite young, but ive spotted spots on my penis like on the sides %-) if you know what i mean? well they look like acne sort of, i have been looking on websites lately for any information on Fordyce's spots, and ive typed it on google.com, and i read one and it was saying like "if i had Fordyce's spots i would love them because it doesnt hurt the woman or you as much" and another one saying "if you have Fordyce's spots or any other spots i would suggest getting them checked out.

I've been emailing a website called avert and their sort of saying i should see a doctor or try and get some cream for it.

I've spoken to my best boy mate about it, and he said he had the same trouble but he didnt want to tell anyone cos he thought he would be laughed at, and i thought the same,

sometimes i when i look at my penis i get abit scared cos it looks like theres more but isnt, and i wouldn't want my girlfriend to see them or something if she does. cos i think she would laugh or tell loads of people.

i have no idea what to do has anyone had the same problem? or knows someone who had it and know what they done or if they have it still or effects you?

Thanks

Matt :'( :-)

I am 14 also, and I have the same thing. But don't worry about getting laughed at or anything, because my girlfriend was in that general area with her mouth and she didn't seem to care. Also they have not affected me in any way.

Well, most girls would be a little hesistant.

It's not serious, but get it checked out. It's good to get things like this off your mind.

relax guys all it is.... is hair folycules and they are nothing to worry about trust me :-D