Not long ago I bought the Ab circle pro, summer is close, so I want to bring my body in a better shape. :) For now I am doing 10 minutes lifting legs in opposite sides and then 10 minutes both legs in the same side. I wonder which muscles I exercise by doing that and can someone recommend me some specific exercise for my abdominal because I would like most to improve my muscles and define my stomach, to be nice, firm and flat. And also, how long I have to do them, is 20 minutes per day long enough? Thanks!

Hey, last year when I wanted to get my body in a better shape I bought several types of exercise equipment for working out including this one, and for me it turned out pretty much useless. I don't know do you have as many pounds to lose as I had, but for me it simple didn't work.

First, it was too hard to do it for a longer time and make my body actually sweat, second, it's monotonous and boring and while I was using that (actually trying to use it) I didn't see any progress until I start to ride a bike and have fast walk and later run on my treadmill.

Hello, thanks for the answer, I am really sorry to hear that you didn't use this device. For me personally, it's the best thing ever, I really don't regret a single penny given for it and I think the problem with you might have been lack of motivation and not the device itself. And no, I don't have anything to lose, I am quite happy with my weight now, all I want is, like I said, to tighten my body, especially my abdominal part. Maybe that is what you should have done - to try it when you lose weight, I can assume that for bigger persons it can be uncomfortable to use.

Hey, Ab circle pro is perfect for what you want. It is made specifically for abs, and using it daily your abs will become more flatter and firmer obviously.

I personally am super happy with this trainer because I always wanted my stomach muscles but hate doing crunches and sit ups.

And to answer your question: you are doing it right, and about timing I am not sure because I am a man so from the very beginning I am used to more. I guess 20 minutes per day is fine, and eventually, you can raise minutes as you get more strength.