About two days ago I began showing symptoms of my period. I was experiencing cramping and lower back pain that is common of that time however I had just finished my period a week ago.

I thought it might be constipation but then I began to have intermittent bouts of diarreah. Not excessive but a few times a day. I thought each time that I went to the washroom or "passed gas" that the cramping should go away however it has been three days now and there has been no change. I am loosing sleep and constantly uncomfortable. If anyone has experienced these symptoms and may know what the problem is please let me know what I should do because I really hate going to the doctor!

Hello this past week I've experienced the same pain (exactly) I just wanted to see if u went to the doctors after all an what it was. I just called my nurses hotline n they want me to go into the emergency room I really don't want to cuz it can get quit expensive. Please respond. Thank u

It could be kidney stones :-(

You should make a visit to your doctor. You could be experiencing symtoms of IBS. I had these same symtoms and finally went in and found out that I had ulcerative colitous a form of IBS and now I have to take medication to keep in under control or it can lead to much worse conditions.