I’ve been having right quadrant abdominal pain for weeks. I went to see physician because of it. I suffer from IBS for past two years, most of the time I am on therapy. My physician couldn’t make positive diagnose, so he sent me to the specialist. Thing that worries me is that I take deep breath I can feel pain in upper part. What can be the possible reason?

I also experienced occasional pain in my chest when I do deep breathing. I first noticed during running. That was because of rib damage I had few years ago.
I had right quadrate abdominal pain before and I talked with my doctor about it. He suspects on pneumonia, but I have to do more tests.

Suffering from irritable bowel syndrome long as you are is very irritating and it can also affect your other health abnormalities. Have you noticed any stomach acid problems in past few days? Sometimes the stomach acid can be felt in the upper torso as heartburn. Have you had any problems with the live? Liver is very important organ in our body and the pain in the liver may be felt if it is accompanied with IBS. Maybe the liver is not filtering your blood well because of the medication that you are using. Have you considered to talk to your doctor about adjusting your dose so it does not affect other organs in the body?
All the best,
Danella

Even I'm suffering from sickness same as you and I too have IBS :( Have gone through enough diagnostic but still the cause is un revealed! I hope some one may hell me out here.