I am six weeks pregnant and for the past three weeks I have been having horrible cramping. It happens throughout the day sometimes they even make me cry but everyone says they are normal as long as you’re not bleeding. And day after they told me I had brown discharge. I am terrified. What I should do? Is this brown discharge a blood?

I am 5 weeks pregnant. I have started to have very light brownish discharge and severe abdominal and back pains for the last couple of days, cramps occasionally too. I went to my doctor. He has done a hormone level test; also he did an ultrasound to exclude ectopic pregnancy which was excluded. But I am still so worried, how long these cramps and the bleeding take?

The last time I had a period was October 9, 2007 it was very light. I noticed on Nov 22 I had light brown stuff coming out it did not last long. I has sex with my boyfriend and then a glob of the brown came out with a little red I cleaned up and thought my period was coming but, nothing came. (I am sorry I am so graphic.) Lately, when I drive to work I get a nauseous feeling and I start to gag it doesn't happen every day just a couple of day a week and does not last long. I would contact my doctor but, he would try putting me on the pill and he would tell me the brown stuff was a period but, I believe a period is red. Please help I don't know what to do?

Maybe you should just listen to your doctor, don't worry what he tells you because 99.9% chances are he is right no matter if its what you want to hear or not, dont come on a message board asking people who are NOT doctors for their advice.. listen to a DOCTOR.