A friend of mine is in the middle of deciding upon abortion. I dislike abortion. She said that she had to make decision between wrong and less wrong. I can see that she’s going through hell. She has to decide very soon, and I’m not sure should I reassure her to do it.

I believe that in some women it is not about money or independence. Some women just do not want to be pregnant. It may be frightening, all that changes that affect female body. No one can get right decision except her. Once you make the decision, your life won’t be the same, no matter what you decided.

You should support her, let her know that you are there for her no matter what happens..
That's what friends do, they look out for one another. ALTHOUGH YOU dislike abortion, this is not your abortion, it is your friends abortion, and she is allowed to make this call.

I Have A Week Before My Abortion And I Was Wondering If It Will Hurt? They Told Me That They Were Going To Numb The Cervix But Im Still Worried

And I Was Wondering If They Would Let My Boyfriend Come In With Me?

PIGTAILS- If you ONLY have a shot to the cervix, it will hurt.

You should look for a clinic that offers IV SEDATION, Twilight anesthesia, or general anesthesia, these would make the aboriton painless!

DID you ask the clinic if they offer IV sedation? MANY clinics offer it, but you must ask for it and pay extra.

TO find a clinic that can offer a painless abortion..

gynpages.com

We are not allowed to link for you, so you will have to enter all the other www. stuff yourself.

IF you tell me what state you are in, I can also help you find other clinics which offer a painless abortion.

REMEMBER , abortion hurts MANY MANY MANY times more than childbirth.

ok well thanks and i will ask and i live in new york hopefully that will help

And i Was Also Wondering If They Will Let Anyone Come In With Me When This Is All Getting Done?

They would only allow someone in the waiting room, because the surgery room must be kept as clear as possible, and they do not often have room for many people.

Here are some abortion clinics in NY that I have heard good things about.

I cannot link..So you would need to enter the www. yourself, okay =)

1) dremily.com -This clinic offer asleep sedation for NO EXTRA CHARGE. You could choose 'abortion lite', whcih is where you are awake, but asleep is better. This is a less expensive place, but still very good. They have locations is Bronx and manhattan.

2) buffalogyn.com - This is in case you are IN Buffalo =) This clinic has been in operation for many many years, they have an excellent reputation! IV sedation abortion costs 450$

HERE is a website where you can find many more clinics.

gynpages.com/ACOL/newyork.html
3)

ok well thanks agian

I went to Dr. Emilys for a abortion and they help you out alot, there are the best fecility out there for this

Well I was religious with my birth control up until this point. I'm assuming it was the antibiotics. I found out I was pregnant about 2 weeks ago. I've gone through asking myself questions, and anything else you can imagine. Which is probably typical for this decision I'm about to make. I made the appointment and it's 4 day's away. Now here is the big thing! I believe every woman has the right to decide and I have nothing against that what so ever. What i'm dealing with is, I'm about to make the hardest decision in my life. Going back to school, just quit a very good job. Bad timing on my part I would say. But I don't think I could bare the thought of doing it. It would weigh on my shoulders for a very long time. But I do know, I can deal with the sadness and heartache for a while, rather then raising a child I'm certainly not ready for. I guess i'm looking for someone who can relate. My family knows, and a few close friends, reason being..I thought I was going through with it and made that decision when I first found out. Any feedback would be great.

I just found out im pregnant three days ago. I did everything possible to prevent this from happening and yet my luck it did. Unfortunately my boyfriends family is pushin for him to have children already and im only 19, him barely 20, personally i know im not ready, im not even sureof if i plan on being with him for the rest of my life, and now all we do is argue because he wants to keep it. Im not ready and i dont want to have a child yet. My sister is the one whos going with me and understands me, but as for everything else i dont know what to do. My boyfriend is makin me feel so horrible for doin this and all my friends, the only one on my side is my sister. But i know its right even though i will bare the burden on my shoulders for a very long time to come. Im just not ready.

Yes, sometimes they do, I went in with my friend when she had hers.

As I read through all the posts there is a common thread among all of them..."I am not ready" and mainly for selfish reasons. Please do think I do not understand because I do I have been through the same thing that you are all experiencing and I too went forth with a termination a few years ago when "I was not ready" 3 years later my partner and I had a beautiful baby girl (same partner and this time a planned pregnancy) and let me tell you if I had known then what I do now about having a child and been a mother I never would have terminated, yet, I find my self here again as I am now in the throws of deciding whether to keep a second baby or not. My reasons are different to many of yours simply because I already have a child and I know how beautiful the journey is with a special little someone taking the journey with you and how much they truly bring to your life, even the worst moments you experience during your motherhood journey will never make you trade anything in for those moments of pure, blissfully warm love and adoration between you and your child. So, to get back on track, ladies if you are waiting for that "I will be ready in 5 yrs" moment let me tell you first hand you will NEVER be ready and you will NEVER have children because something will always get prioritised over it. The reality is this- even with a planned pregnancy the emotions, worries and anxieties of impending motherhood still lurk they are just easier to deal with because we WANTED the baby in the first place.

And as a person who has experienced an abortion and child birth let me tell you Ms Pro-Choice Independent not wanting to judge, telling these young women that an abortion hurts MANY, MANY, MANY times more than child birth is a complete lie and you are trying to push your pro-choice on them by inducing fear in them. I have experienced both and an abortion is a walk in the park compared to birthing a 3.5kg baby vaginally (average weight). Clearly you have never given birth because the last transition your body does during labour is absolutely excruciating. By far CHILD BIRTH is the most physically painful experience a women will endure in her life and this is one of the many reasons why mothers would do anything for their children!

Good luck ladies! When and if any of you decide to have children later in life you will quickly realise that maybe, just maybe you could have done it all those years ago. This is the sad realisation of abortion that can not be reversed.