22, I am pregnant and my boyfriend doesn't want the baby, but I want the baby, he is telling me just cause my family doesn't like him, I am not smart enough for a baby yet, etc. But I want to keep our baby we have been together for 6 years we have had one abortion together and I think about that everyday because it was on our anniversary when I had it. But anyway I want to keep our baby I was making it fair for me to get his opinion on the situatioin but he keep saying he is not ready and it's killing me because I wanted to be different. I just want to run away and be alone. I kow my family is not the best of families but we are not married and I don't even think that he would want to marry me anyway.. I need help desperately...I need more of advice and opinions. I understand I am the one that has to go thru with everything its not like he will be the one giving labor and actually "TAKING CARE" of the baby just really being there but I don't know I need help :-(

Your story makes me so sad. I am so sorry to here that. I am 24, and if I was in your shoes I would keep the baby. I have had tyhe pleasure of becoming a step mom to two girls and let me tell you what a blessing children are. If he doesnt want the baby then tell him to get lost. It might make him see things a little more clearly. And there are so many options now a days to make raising a baby on your own more bareable. You can get through this! You need to focus right now on if you are ready to be a mom and dont think about anybody elses opinion. Then you just move forward from there whether it be keeping your child or not. Be strong, this is your decision and nobody elses. And I really cant tell you how great it is to be a mother, and how much it will change your life. I myself cant wait to have a baby myself. But I will say this, children are full time, you dont get a break from them, and when you need a moment to sit down and relax, they will be there making you get back up. But anyways I hope this helps, whatever you decide is what is right, just remember that. This is YOUR choice :-D

really it not his chose and just because he dont want the baby.im saying he's not the one pregnant so he has no chose

Hello. I just want to offer you my support. I am pregnant. The father of this child does not want children (aside from the fact that he has an addiction) so I asked him to leave and he moved out of state. I'm now alone and pregnant, but it could be worse...I could be pregnant and constantly ridiculed by a man who is miserable because he doesn't want children. Who needs that stress? Sure, I get sad sometimes. But I also have a four yr. old son and his father and I were never together either. It's do-able. You'll be just fine. Good luck in what you decide to do.

Hey, you know he may say he's not ready right now, but that doesn't change the fact he took a part in it happening. Abortion probably isn't an option for you due to the first one you had. I'm sorry for that painful time in your life. There are options of having an open adoption where you can play a role in your childs life even though someone else is raising it. You might look into that. Even if someone is willing to take temp. custady, maybe your Bf(the father) will come around, and just don't push the temp custady parent out of the picture. They get attached to the child too you know? I guess you should look for people who are open and loveing, who are willing to work with you on the bases of keeping the child in your life, just not completely. But you know, once the child is born, and he see's his child, his heart could very well change.

I dont understand why the ones who do dont & the ones like so many who dont want DO.it seems so unfair,My husband & i have been togeteher 15 years,married 8 years.own our 20 acre farm,horses,my mom is with us,we love Jesus.We would do anything for a family of our own.Babies are what this life is about yet theyre thrown away,un-loved un-wanted,it hurts me so badly.my husband & i have raised kids and cared for kids for others who take them back & we never hear from them again,we just want our own to raise & merry off,have grandkids,we dont have kids we never have grandkids,and it ends with us.my hubby lost his mom may 26th 2006.he is diabetic at 35,nuropathy in his legs,20/80 & 20/400 vision,he was bed ridden for a year until we had his sisters 3 daughters here for an entire summer in 2005,thoses girls got him up and living again,but then they left.it was so hard no more footsteps ruinning down the hall,no more family swims in the pool.no more goodnight prayers.
if you are Blessed with a child and it doesnt feel like a blessing Let that baby be a blessing to another,dont choose to end it,One day the choice will be Confronted,and the right choice will set you free.Theyre are so many copuple like us who have been through fertility just to hear Negative,month after month,year after year.What better could you do than choose A Couple like us rather than say well i couldnt give it up,but ill end it.just think about it,what if this were the only Baby you were being Blessed with?would you keep it?it just may be,you never know.But may God Bless you and your decisions.

You should do what is best for yourself and that child. If you want the baby, keep it. Don't let your boyfriend tell you what you should do. You're the one that has that little life inside you. If your previous abortion has affected you negatively and you want to keep your new baby, you should. I'm not saying it will be easy, but it will be worth it.