Can somebody tell me something about moles, the thing is that I had normal moles like everyone else but I think that their numbers has multiplied after my pregnancies especially after second one so I would like to hear something about moles and is this normal having them in so large number by aging. I got them especially on my neck and shoulders and some of them are so little but reddish and yet some of them are of a bigger size and looks so ugly and I would like to remove them.

It is normal for moles to change their numbers by aging but also by pregnancies due to the hormonal changes but many of them also could disappear by aging. Moles could appear anywhere practically and could be of different colors including red ones but if you are suspecting of something or maybe some of your moles doesn't look normal and have weird shape than I advice you check them up especially when they have grown much bigger than 8 inches in diameter is usually a good reason for monitoring them. Anyway some tissue for biopsy needs to be performed but also you could have some moles treatment for the cosmetic reason if it borders you that much so there are more moles treatment opts such as punch biopsy, shave excision and excision surgery.