I am 32 years old and I’ve just recently noticed that I have a couple of new moles on my body, on the arms, legs, abdomen, and breasts. They are all small, flat and light brown. Should I be concerned about these new moles? What are the reasons for getting new moles? I am worried about melanoma. Thank you.

Most of the moles are not cancers, although a new one does require a physician to examine and see if there is any cause for concern. I am 25 years old and I’ve also noticed new moles on my body that have been occurred in past two years. I am not very concerned about it. If you are concerned about melanoma I suggest you to see a skin specialist. I asked around and people do develop moles from time to time, not all moles are birth marks.

Hi, I'm a nearly 40 yr old lady and have always had some moles, as I fish more I have gotten more or have grown. But the one I'm a little worried about is really where 'the sun don't shine' and it's small, black and recently it feels like it's got a hard small seed or bead in it...should I worry?

O popped it, didn't think I could, it bled and now the bump, seed feeling is gone.

Hey I just turned 17 and I've developed 2 new moles..one on my hand and the other on my face..I'm very concerned for I don't know what would be the cause of this..
HELP!

There is nothing to be worried about people get new moles all the time its hereditary. I'm always getting new moles and the doctor told me its from the sun and If I don't use spf 40 sunscreen I'm going to be covered in them in a few years. It all depends on how light your skin is and if you have light colored eyes you're more prone to develop new moles from the sun. This dosent mean its skin cancer thats just what the sun does.

I'm 19 years old, and I have a lot of moles on my body. I looked at my back today in the mirror and noticed quite a few more moles. I also have them in other places; legs, arms, front, head, you name it.

But I don't go in the sun too much, and if I do, I am well covered.

I am so depressed by these, I don't know what to do...

Hiya, My name is Grace and I'm 12 I have noticed that I have been getting small dark moles on my skin and my mole on my back is getting bigger and bigger what do I do?

Don't blow people off about new moles. New moles should be looked at especially irregular or changing. Moles are not necessarily hereditary. I've spent years in the sun and hardly any moles. Some moles are hormone driven. Melanoma is raging in younger people now.
Always suggest moles be checked by a medical professional. It could save someone's life.