hi..
i need some help. Since i can remember, lets say since i was 7 or 8 I've had these piple like bumps on my stomach and breast area, ive been to many DR's, and DERMATOLOGISTS, as well as PLASTIC SURGEONS. no none seems to know what i have, ive had topical creams, as well as oral medication prescribed, their ugly. Im 18 yrs old and am very self concious about it, their on my stomach, breasts, and a lil bit on the back off my thighs, some stick out, some are ingrown, some are yellow and cant even try to pop them cause it feels like theirs a lil' ball inside and it just SHIFTHS!!! also when i spread out my breasts, in the middle you could see HUNDREDS of them under my skin!!!
i dont know what to do, i just wanna have clear, NORMAL, beautifull SKIN!
i dont want to seem vain, its not like im gonna pose for playboy, but i just wanna be able to feel sexy, beautifull, and really enjoy my youth.
thank you

Sounds like you have the same condition that I have had since I was 12. I am 27 now. It's called Vellus Hair Cysts. To be sure, you have to have a punch biopsy done on one of the cysts. The dermatologist will send the sample off to a lab to confirm exactly what it is, but it really sounds like vellus hair cysts to me. This condition is similar to SM. The little balls that you feel under your skin are a combination of vellus hairs and a pus-like substance. For most people the condition is triggered by hormonal changes in the body. This condition usually arises at the onset of puberty. Only 6% of the world's population has this condition, so it is very rare. After years of visiting a myriad of different doctors I finally found one that was able to diagnose me about 5 years back.
What I have figured out over the years is that new cysts develop on my body after I consume food products that have hormones in them (i.e. milk, chocolate, icecream).
So the first step is to figure out what triggers the cysts to occur in your body and avoid the triggers at all costs.
The second step is to get rid of the already existing cysts. There is no topical treatment that will get rid of the cysts. They have to be excised. Do not allow the dermatologist to remove the remainder of the cysts with the punch excision technique. The punch excision should only be done for the initial biopsy. To remove the remainder of the cysts the dermatologist will need to use a needle to excise the cysts. The doctor might also use a comedone extractor to help with the cysts that are deeper in the skin. There is a technique to removing them so that you cause as little damage to the surrounding tissue as possible. After you watch the doctor perform the excisions at least ten times you should be able to do the excisions yourself. By the way, to make the excisions easier on yourself and the doctor, you should use Retin-A to thin out the skin on the surface of the cysts. Also remind the doctor that no sort of numbing medication can be injected prior to the excisions, because it will distort the excision area.
The third step is dealing with the discoloration of the skin after you have the cysts removed. What works best is a product called Tri-Luma and chemical peels. Tri-Luma is a combination of Retin-A, Hydroquinone, and an anti-inflammatory. Depending on your skin type a trained estetichian will be able to tell you which chemical peel would give you the best results.
Also keep in mind that the longer the cysts stay in your skin, the greater chance you have of developing those tiny "ice pick" looking scars in your skin.
In my case, I have invested in laser hair removal for my entire body and I believe that in addition to avoiding dairy products, the laser hair removal has prevented the cysts from forming all together.
I hope this helps you. Just don't give up.