I'm 6 week's pregnant and only 15....My living conditon's are hard to explain.....I'm adopted and have my my adoptive parent's who are my legal parent's but also I live vary close to my birth mom and my other sibiling's and my dad and his family......I just kind of crash where ever I am, it's really nice being able to move around.........I haven't told any one yet......not even the dad........Who do I tell first???? At first I thought I should tell my little half sister first because she has a set of 6 month old twin's......but then I remembered she can't keep a secret......so then I thought maybe I should tell my older brother or cousin because they are honestly some of my best friend's.......but I just wouldn't feel right.......so then i though about my best friend but she would freak and tell every one......then i thought about telling the dad but then I thought he might leave me......Telling any of my parent's are out because my dad and adoptive parent's will freak out and my mom dos not speak English.....What should I do?

I would start by telling the dad, but that's just me personally. Just so you two can figure out what to do between the two of you. Next I would definitely tell whichever one of your parents you are closest too. You can't leave them in the dark until you are showing cause it would lead to a very unsteady future with your parents.

I told the dad earlier........he told me to get an abortion or he was leaving me.......I refused though.........But maybe he might come around later? Hopefully. And I all most told my real mom.......but then my little brother, Andy, came into the room so I didn't.