I'm 16 and I have just found out I'm 7 weeks pregnant. The father of my baby and me are no longer talking, he wants nothing to do with me and I told him I could be pregnant and he just said "you know what to do" in which case he means I should get rid of it! But I don't want to, I couldn't imagine killing my unborn baby, it's just not something I would do.. But I'm in such a sticky situation because the father of my baby had a relationship with my sister years ago, she's really hurt and upset because I have betrayed her and went with him, I'm stupid for not using protection I now know that. But its now too late, what should I do? I don't wanna lose my relationship with my sister and have the baby. But I also don't want to kill my unborn child. :-( I really need help, what shall I do?!

Ok hun , relax ok ... First of all everything happens for a reason .
Dont get rid of the baby .. And honestly your sister will cool down and everything will be ok .. Do your parents know ?

My mum knows she's cool with it & doesn't want me to get rid of it. But my dad doesn't, he will go mental!

Ok. Well thats a really good sign that your moms cool with it & she doesnt want you to get rid of it ! As for your dad .. Well i think that when he hears that youre preg he will only be upset with the fact that youre growing up , i honestly think if your moms that cool with it she will help to convince your dad that it will all be ok !
Dont worry about it ok ? :)
And best of luck with your pregnancy

Lauren,
Have you considered all of your options? Would you feel comfortable giving your baby up for adoption under the right circumstances?

Laurenxoxo

You are very young, you have the rest of your life ahead of you. However saying that the decision needs to be yours! What is your heart of hearts telling you? Don't worry about the ex, about the parents or the sister or anyone else come to that do what's right for you! People who love you may react bad to start with but in time they will except your situation .... You really must do what's right for you and the decision needs to be yours do not let anyone influence you either way. I have 2 children and I have also recently had a termination I understand what you going through.

Just remember the choice is yours.

Good luck whatever you decide x

I had a baby at sixteen, my father was MORTIFIED, the father of my child was incredibly unhelpful and I had been out of contact with him for a while when I found out. But everything turned out alright. I put in a lot of effort to be a good mother, to love my life and to try see the birth of my son as something that was meant for me.

But I also had to terminate a pregnancy which was very difficult. Both situation have their trials, both situations have an element of despair and fear. Which one can you live with best? And which do you think will give YOU the most out of life? Don't worry about everyone else, they come around! No one will hate you forever.

She's a child. How will she possibly support it?