hi im 16 years old next week and i am 5 foot 3 or 4 and weigh 9 stone 12lb now and i am now only eating about1 meal a day because i dont looseweight by eating 3meals cos i cant diet without someone there telling iam not allowed to have this and stop from eating it  and i dont like eating in front of teachers and friends at school i hate it so i dont eat at schooli always starving but feel sick all the time if i eat something unhealthyn i will force myself to throw it up so i now dont know what to do pleasehelp me because this unhealthy and making me feel tired hungry sick i even most importantly i dont want to eat food because im too scared of putting on weight 

also my mum's boyfriend is living in my house with me and my mum  my mum is divorced and my dad lives in dunstable but i dont want to seehim because he touches and pokes my boobs and acts like a kid he only touches them a bit and makes as if though he doesnt mean to but each time he hugs me he puts a couple of fingers on them as if i dont know i love masterbating but think sex and that is disgusting i dont want a boyfriend i love looking at boobs and vaginas but feel sick it makes my vagina throb so i dont know if i am a lesbian or bisexual or whatever and dontlike looking at willies well i think i do but feel sick yeah and about myy mum and about my mum and her boyfriend he is living with us but hits us the dogs and my mum all the time i cry every night i have dyspraxia a spectrum of autism and feel uncomftable going out with friends going on a bus on my own and i wont sleep at my mates or my famils houses because i feel uncomfortable and my mum wont let me tell anyone about her boyfriend she said she will hate me if i do she loves me andbuys me loads of things but she has a couple of special needs as well but i dont know what cos she wont tell me but nobody knows that i am stressed out all the time and i dont want to go out. i hate my social worker cos my mum sID TO her my dadused to and still does touch the dogs willies and tickles me in unappropiate places but i say no because i dont want anyone to know that and IJUST DONT KNOW WHT TO DO PLEASE HELP :'(

That is some hard stuff to deal with...

1 being bisexual or lesbian is fine and if you think you might be you shouldn't be ashamed of it.

2 your dad touching you and your mums boyfriend hiting anyone in the house weather it be your mother sister brother dog cat is bad is extreamly bad 

next time you see a doctor or any one simalar to a doctor tell him / her every thing you said here it will get worse befor it gets better 

thats the problem i can't tell anyone because my mum said i will ruin her life and she will kick me out something will happen to my dad if i tell someone what he's doing :(

Your mom won't kick you out if she loves you. You deserve to feel comfortable in your own home. NO ONE should be hitting you or touching you AGAINST YOUR WILL. This is wrong and ILLEGAL.

she loves me but she will andi got told i will have to go into care or live with my grandparents because i asked someone about it and said that was what was happening to my friend soshe didn't know it was me and she didn't and she said they will go in care themother will get taken to court and the father will get taken to court and i dont know what to do i cry even more now nearly have panic attacks my bulimia has got worst if i mentioned that and i dont want to break my mums heart i dont know what to do

someone please help me  :'(
i am now 16

Honestly, do you enjoy being hit? I don't think so. I'm sorry to say so, but your family seems to be having a lot issues, and the best thing you might do is tell someone and get away from them. I understand you might love your mum, and she might think her boyfriend really cares about her, but if he did, he wouldn't hit you. Even if your mom won't like it too much if you tell about what's going on, it might be the best thing you can do in this situation. With this kind of abuse, even your mum will be better off if you tell on her in this case if he is hitting her as well. Nobody should ever be in your situation and I think you really do need outside help and it might be better for you if you ask some adults for help. Your family is ruining your life, and they have absolutely no right to do that. Contact a doctor or a teacher or someone like that, even a child service worker if you can. Tell them about everything. You should not have to endure this kind of treatment. Would living with your grandparents be worse than being hit by your mom's boyfriend? You don't want to continue like this, get some help.

II can't I'm scared what would happen and my grandad is very ill and if he finds out he could die because the doctor said he is nt allowed no stress and that was about 20 or 30 years ago before I was even born so I don't want I'm to die and my man is on as many tablets as my grandad.i don't what to do. My grandad is always stressed out because his son (my uncle) has special needs like me but really bad anger ones and he doesn't stop talking about something he started talking about even I you shout at him and he gets very lonely because he lives on his own so he sleeps at my grandparents about 5 out of 7 times a week :'(