i have pimpes in buttocks and i went 2 my doctor and he said that it was just bactiria and he said with washign it every day with soap would help but i need 2 know if theres any other way 2 get rid of them

Hi! Using a non soap cleanser such as Spectrogel or Physio Derm can really help with this, also using an astringent is also useful! Air drying as much as possible! ALSO IF you have no whiteheads, it could be ingrown hairs, so if you use a loofa or a netted sponge and firmly rub your buttocks with the wash, it will loosen any dead skin and open the pores, and release the trapped hair! Acne is bacteria, but you can still help it along with proper care and hygeine!

Also taking a multivitamin everyday, and omega 3 oils can keep your skin blemish free!

I hope this helps you a little, Good luck and health!

Hi there, you don't mean IN your buttocks but on your buttocks right? THe advice that bambi has given you is very helpful but I just wanted to be sure you're saying waht you mean to be saying. Thanks!