What do you think about the eternal mystery: does chocolate causes acne or not? I was trying to establish the connection between chocolate daily intake and acne that were produced by certain diet. I think that there is no such relation. I mean, chocolate is not that fatty food. I’m 18, but still have acne from time to time. Can it be due to chocolate or not?

I believe that chocolate can not be responsible for acne. I think that eating chocolate can even have some benefits. I read in an article that the only way that chocolate would cause acne is to rub it on the skin and clog the pores. But anything would cause acne that way, wouldn’t it? I have never noticed that chocolate caused acne in me, but what did is junk food. When I’m too busy and can find no time to eat cooked food at home, I always get acne.