I know I should be thankful not to have this problem on my face like some people do, but still I am angry. I have smooth and soft skin on my face, but my back is opposite. It is uneven and I have acne and pimples on it. I also have large pores on my back, which is confusing to me. What can I do to bring my skin back to its original state?

I have heard for many people have the same problem you are complaining about, so that is noting strange. Problem is that can lead to infection or long-term scarring if acne is painful and problematic. I call it backne, from terms marking type of problem and place it happened, or acne on one's back. As you probably know, acne is result from an overproduction of sebum from the sebaceous glands on your back. Just as the face, chest, arms, and back are particular hot spots for sebaceous glands. This means backs are particular hot spots for acne, as well as some body parts I said. Within acne, there are two different genres, you might notice, and those are non-inflammatory and inflammatory. Treatment for cystic acne differs from other acne treatments since it is often more severe than a scrub of a little white pad used for some other types can manage. While regular acne treatments might combat only one of these causes, treatment of cystic acne will often attack from multiple angles and help you with this condition. Your provider might suggest antibiotics to tackle the bacteria causing the inflammation, if you have inflammatory type acne on your back.