How can I make aspirin mask for acne scars. One of my friends used it and she is satisfied. I was thinking it must be better than taking the pill. I guess since the aspirin is antibiotic it can help me. Although I haven’t use antibiotics for my acne problems I guess that helps. I need some information about this. I’ll appreciate any help.

Hello! Ok I’ll tell you how to make it. You need: uncoated Aspirin, Apple Cider Vinegar, water and Vitamin E. I have been suffering with acne for a few years and the aspirin mask and toner solved it in a couple of weeks. Use the aspirin method consistently and you'll see your skin improve and the old acne scars will fade away in time. How to create an aspirin mask: dissolve a few aspirin with a few drops of apple cider vinegar and water. Apply the paste as a facial mask and after 10 minutes, rinse with cold water to close your pores and apply vitamin E. I am using vitamin e pills. Make sure you apply a good moisturizing lotion to your face because the aspirin mixture can be a bit drying. To mix your own toner in a 9 ounce bottle: use 1/2 water, 1/2 apple cider vinegar and about 6-8 aspirins. The vinegar causes the old skin cells to flake off, just like the BHA products and the aspirin is basically salicylic acid, which is used in many OTC and prescription acne treatments. Afterwards also apply pure vitamin E to your face and follow-up with a moisturizing lotion with at least SPF 15.