My mother was just recently diagnosed with adrenal adenoma carcinoma,does this mean that she's got cancer? Also what are the symptoms,and treatments for adrenal adenoma carcinoma?

Hi there,

If I am not mistaking adrenal adenoma carcinoma is also known as adrenocortical carcinoma. This is a rare form of cancer. The cancer forms in the outer layer of the tissue of adrenal gland. I think that usually treatment methods consist of surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy. I think that doctors can also use immunotherapy and vaccine therapy but this has to be discussed with the doctor. How long has she been having problems with her adrenal gland? Can you tell us some of her symptoms? The process of treating this condition will not be easy so she needs to be prepared. I hope this helped you and your mother in any way.

Best wishes,

Marco