Hi! I make important decision. I will go on Lasik eye surgery. Have anyone some good advice before my Laic surgery. First I want to find competent doctor; I think that is most important. What do you think about that?

Hi! I also believe that most important step to take before going under the laser is to find a competent Lasik eye surgery doctor. Before the procedure, the doctor will ask you a series of health related questions. Be sure to answer these questions honestly and as thoroughly as possible. If you have certain health factors that put you at a high risk with this procedure, he will recommend that you don’t follow through with it. While this may be disappointing, it can save you from permanently damaging your eyes or making your vision worse. Although it is possible to return to normal functioning almost immediately after getting the surgery completed, it is still a good idea to arrange for some relaxation after the surgery. Lasik eye surgery is real amazing I don’t wear my glasses anymore.