Hi. Recently I had an eye injury. My left was all red and my eyelid is swoolen. I guess that was some kind of inflammation because it was all gone in 3 days but now my eye itch and I cannot see well. My vision is blurred and sometimes I feel dizzy. I was thinking about laser treatments and wanna hear something about Lasik. Not sure if it`s important but I have a diabetes.

Hi. Maybe it wasn`t inflammation, but something in your eye? If there is a foreign object in your eye, X-rays or a CT scan can find it. I don`t think that you are a good candidate for Lasik, as being diabetic. If you were nearsighted, or with astigmatism, Lasik would be good for you, but with your diabetes problem, I don`t think so. Also, if you are already wearing glasses and if you are elder, you will still need your glasses for reading, even with that procedure. Lasik can give you dry eye and blurry vision, light sensitivity... And rarely, but it happens, if you go for Lasik you may end up blind.