Hi, I have farsightedness and considering Lasik surgery to fix my eyes. People all around me are talking about Lasik eye surgery and no one seems to consider wearing glasses or contacts. I know all about risks and procedure itself, but nobody has told me anything about satisfaction ratio? Is there anybody with Lasik experience who could tell me something about that?

Yeah, Lasik post op here and must say that Lasik has become quite a trend these days. No more glasses or contact lenses, everyone is using their insurance to cover Lasik eye surgery. And so I did, and must say that I`m not very happy about it – my vision is still not what I`ve expected (3 months after surgery). But, anyway, satisfaction rate is amazing 98% - guess I`m just in unhappy 2% group. Such a great satisfaction ratio and all I got is double vision. I hope you will be more lucky. The satisfaction ratio is on your side.