Hi, 5 days are passed by after my Lasik surgery and I still have a blurred vision. Not sure should I consult my doctor again. He told me all about risks involved in Lasik procedure, and blurred vision is among those risks, but still, 5 days after the surgery and no result. They told me that my vision will improve in 2-3 days. Is there any Lasik post op with some experience?

Hi, I`m 42 years old and a Lasik post op. I had my Lasik surgery 2 months ago. I have lived with lenses for 10 years and finally decided to go for a Lasik eye surgery. I had astigmatism (-5.00 D, both eyes) and my doc told me that Lasik will do me good. A few days after the surgery (4 days that is) I was feeling great because I could see better then ever. I was using eye drops and sometimes there was a bit of pain. It took almost a week when my sight came to -0.50 left eye and -0.75 right eye. A month later I stopped using my eye drops because I was feeling great with my new born eyes. I still can see clearly and there is no need to wear lenses.