Its been a week after my c-section and I notice that under my belly button is hard is this normal?

SF

Hey there..have you called your doctor about this? I really don't know to much about c-section so I would just call your doctor and get some information from them.. the hospital should of gave you some papers about your c-section of what is normal and not normal..so just call them or your doctor and ask..and good luck to you and keep is posted about how you are doing

I have the same harness right under my belly button a few weeks after my csection. My doctor said it was my muscle.
I will follow up with an ultrasound.
Let me know your findings.

Please call your doctor if your stomach is hard after a C section. It could be an infection. My wife's stomach was hard, she had a fever and had to stay in the hospital for a week. She developed sepsis from the infection and could have died.