Hi, I have age spots on my hands and arms. I would like to keep good look and pay attention to beauty. I tried these fade out creams, but I need something more efficient. Is there any way to get rid of them or make them less obvious?

Age spots appear on areas of the body that have been exposed to the sun, such as our back, chest, arms and hands. They appear in 30es or later. Having age spots makes you more prone to skin cancer, so you must pay attention to any changes in skin appearance and contact doctor if necessary. There are various OTC products available. The results you achieve will vary depending on how severe the spots are and how long you follow treatment. Fade creams contain bleaching agent and need a few month to show best results. Darker spots may even stay unaffected. Retinoids are also worth trying, since they stimulate regeneration of skin. It's important to protect your skin against new age spots and put sunscreen on all exposed areas of the body.