Hi, I need advice concerning age spots. I have noticed to have many age spots on my hands, neck and face. These parts of the body are always exposed to views, so I would like to solve this problem.

Age Spots are small darkened patches usually affecting older people. They develop if a person has been exposed to the sun for many years. These spots occur on the face, forearms and backs of hands. Age spots are superficial collections of skin pigment called melanin which have accumulated within the top layer of skin called the epidermis. It appears later in life and in all skin types. Pigmented skin spots are treated with freezing, acids, skin sanding, laser. All these methods cause a superficial destruction of the skin. sometimes, treatment leaves white spots and occasionally scars. Lasers are much more precise, since surrounding tissue is not injured and less damaging to the skin.