I have heard recently, one friend of mine uses Aquauphor for her baby. I had two children and I have never used this. I even do not know what it uses for her baby. Can you tell me anything, because I am interested now? Is it right brand name for this product or she made mistake?

I do not know if that is mistake or not, because I also call it Aquauphor or Aquaphor. Our one and a half year old son used to have many problems with severe itching. Off course, it happened under where he is bandaged. His knees are bandaged, along with his ankles at times, so we have tried leaving the bandages off these areas. We used to do this for hours because of the friction he places on them, and because they itch. It causes the skin to peel right back off where the area is still red. For this kind of a problem, we have been using Epsom salts in the bath and Aqauphor. We were dressing it under the bandages in some areas where he was itchy. We also tried oatmeal baths, but they seemed to make his skin mushy, but I am not going to explain this to you, since you have just asked what does Aquaphour is used. I hope you understand now that applying of Aquaphor and gauze is done when baby has itching problem. Anyway, sometimes this itching could be caused by the moisture under the Aquaphor, I think you should also know that.