I had nose surgery and am definitely not satisfied with the result. It was failed job! Please help with the advice. Should I insist to have the revision? Would it make it even worse?

Actually, this problem is not rare. I know number of persons that needed secondary procedures in order to achieve desired result. Visit you surgeon and explain him again what you wanted and why were you being unsatisfied. I believe that you’ll get another procedure at reduced cost. Make sure that you really can trust to that surgeon and that you are comfortable with him.

Hello there lisha,

I know how you are feeling! my boyfriend is a boxer and after broken nose he had to do rhinoplasty and that did not end like we were hoping. First of all we were discussing with the surgeon how this should look like and he was claiming that he can do that and return my boyfriend nose to the previous state.

So he undergoes procedure and during the recovery he was sneak peeking under the bandages and he was really scared how it will all end. Unfortunately he was concerned with good reason. The result wasn’t like he was promised. Of course he wanted to do the second procedure, free of charge, but that wasn’t possible. so we have found second surgeon who did improve his nose but believe me somehow I thought it is the same after the previous one. And you will get adjusted so take some time before you do the same mistake again. 

Hi Lisha,

I work for a medical documentary series for Channel 5 in the UK.  Do you live in the UK?

Channel 5 are making a medical documentary series working with the UK's top corrective surgeons.  Following these surgeons while they carry out corrective treatment on patients whose bodies have been blighted by failed cosmetic surgery.

Our series is not judgemental or out to name and shame past surgeons or clinics. We simply show the realities of cosmetic treatment.

If you have had unsuccessful cosmetic work and are keen to get this remedied, please contact our team email: _[removed]_ or call 0207 704 3333