I have one question. My father and mother drink almost every day wine (during lunch time). One or two, sometimes even 3 glasses of red wine. We make our wine and it is not very high in alcohol (8 percent). I would like to know is this already alcoholism?

I think they are not alcoholics and this is not yet alcoholism. They drink wine for pleasure, I suppose, not because they need to. I guess there are days, when they do not drink it at all. Some doctors say that 1 or 2 glasses of red wine daily is recommended … I honestly believe this is not alcoholism yet.

i drank heavily for years and in the end fell mentally ill.Luckily i had a wake up call after a particularly heavy session and for the last 9 months have but for a few once or twice a week,given it up .In moderation a few drinks are harmless but im angry that when i was at school not enough was known about what a dangerous drug it is il never abuse alcohol again .It is said that heavy drinking opens up auras in humans for demons to stream thru and the way i felt, i believe it

Drug addiction treatment helps thousands of addicts across the United States achieve lasting sobriety every year. Due to recent advances in neuroscience and psychology, rehab clinics are able to use a variety of proven methods in their drug addiction treatment programs for quit your drinking habit alcohol Teen Rehab.